Product Marketing Manager
Boulder, CO or Remote
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. It does this by providing a comprehensive platform with the latest security functionality, including security analytics; network detection and response (NDR); user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR). Learn how LogRhythm empowers companies to be security first at logrhythm.com.
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our growing team. This person will be based at LogRhythm’s headquarters in Boulder, CO, USA and report to our Senior Director of Product Marketing. This role is for a multitalented, energetic person who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and create the tools, assets and know-how needed to explain how LogRhythm makes the world safer by protecting organizations, employees, and customers from the latest cyberthreats. You also need to be technically savvy with the ability to successfully interact with other LogRhythm functions, the LogRhythm partner community, and our customers.
- Work closely with your product manager as co-owners of our solution, together defining the product strategy, go to market tactics and product launches
- Be a subject matter expert/evangelist on the complete LogRhythm portfolio with a focus on SIEM or threat detection and response
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria. Identify market patterns and opportunities; consolidate industry trends and challenges into meaningful value-propositions.
- Produce messaging, presentations, selling guides, whitepapers, solution briefs, datasheets and other product collateral on a regular basis for use by LogRhythm and partner sellers to help execute Marketing-defined sales plays
- Help build sales enablement tools and support Sales enablement training efforts to educate the team on the product story and go-to-market strategy. Become a trusted advisor, product expert and market expert to the Sales and Customer Success teams. Partner with Sales leadership on sales playbooks including positioning, feature/benefits, marketecture.
- Be the expert on our competition and how to position our products against them based on our differentiators. Analyse competitive market dynamics, understand and prioritize threats from competitors.
- Support the development of value-based offers to help Sales and partners reach their revenue goals
- Work with Corporate Marketing, Demand Generation, and Partner Marketing to develop integrated GTM plans and tactics that prescribe the use of sales plays to acquire and retain customers
Who You Are:
- 5-10 years product marketing experience in cyber security markets – previous experience with SIEM or threat detection and response is ideal; pragmatic marketing certified is nice to have
- An effective communicator, both written and verbal, who also possesses an In-depth understanding of the target markets
- A storyteller, communicating the value of LogRhythm solutions in a compelling and actionable way
- A strategic thinker, acting as a key representative of the market/customer in any discussion
- A versatile writer able to adapt messaging for a variety of audiences including industry analysts, PR contacts, resellers, technology partners, and customers
- A collaborative contributor with excellent problem-solving skills, good logical thinking, the ability to listen and a creative streak
- A productive and flexible worker accustomed to fast-paced environments and collaborating with geographically distributed teams
- A strong project manager with the ability to multi-task. Experience working with Wrike, Asana or similar tools is desired
- A person with strong initiative, self-motivation and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A holder of a technical BS with an MBA (or significant marketing experience)
- Able to travel up to 20% to support Marketing activities and engage with Sales and customers
Salary and Other Compensation
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $115,000-145,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Created:/ Revised Date: - August 26, 2021
- Reporting to: - Senior Director, Product Marketing
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.