As Product Marketing Manager, you will lead all strategic planning and execution of product campaigns for new and existing products and features, including competitive intelligence, pricing, and product positioning in order to drive new prospect lead development. By quickly grasping industry dynamics and competitive challenges, you will create intelligent product positioning and campaigns that differentiate FORM’s products and services. You will work closely with the product team to drive product strategy, and gather ongoing customer analytics and market data to inform our work. The Product Marketing Manager will consult on product roadmaps, feature development, pricing, and packaging in order to deliver additional value to customers resulting in future revenue streams. The Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience through a variety of channels.
What You'll Do
- Own the complete lifecycle of FORM’s GTM strategy, including campaign strategy, KPI development, positioning and messaging, product launches, and feature adoption.
- Own the development of all communication, training, and sales enablement materials; support will be provided by the Brand team’s Creative Director and Senior Content Manager. The PMM is the primary product content creator for the organization.
- Clearly define KPIs at the beginning of each product launch, continuously gathering data on key metrics and innovating campaigns to ensure program success. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining competitive battle cards, along with SWOT analyses, to drive continuous improvement across the product portfolio to drive impact, revenue and profitability.
- Drive and grow the organization’s product content library of imagery and messaging by creating and maintaining an asset library that will be accessible to everyone within the business, beneficial to colleagues when delivering presentations, digital marketing communications and content in a variety of channels and platforms.
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to fully understand customer needs through customer research and market data to deliver tailored and effective value propositions and campaigns. You will also consult on pricing, business cases, and customer ROI/case studies in partnership with Sales and Product leadership in order to gain market share and constantly strive for a competitive edge.
- Write and execute recurring newsletters with new product updates and enhancements that will benefit customers and you will participate in product crisis comms in a cross-functional task force in the event of downtime or disruption.
- Train and educate the organization on personas, value props, positioning and core use cases, and deepen the company’s understanding and importance of customer ROI for each product.
We Might Be a Great Fit If You
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field or have equivalent experience
- Have 3-5 years in product marketing across three core areas: GTM strategy and execution, market intelligence, and buyer personas at a B2B SaaS company
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills and a passion for storytelling
- Have a desire and ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Maintain a customer-centric mindset with a desire to listen to customers, absorb their feedback, deliver value, and drive product improvements for them
- Are comfortable interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- Have a strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Hold a passion for researching, defining, developing, and executing go-to-market strategies
- Have experience using Marketing & Sales tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce CRM, Pendo, Asana, Salesloft, etc.
- Have experience taking new technology products to market, and/or re-inventing how current products are positioned and sold to the market
- Have experience generating demand with new features
- Have experience with complex enterprise software products preferred
- Are strong at process creation
- Have proven analytical and quantitative skills--you use data to prove or disprove a hypothesis and have a continuous desire to test and optimize marketing channels
- Have a high-level of business acumen and connect business needs with our solutions with clear, compelling messaging and content
- Pay attention to broader trends in B2B positioning and enjoy innovating
- Have a proven track record of managing projects and critical communications on deadline and in the face of multiple competing priorities
- Love winning as a team and co-creating with high-performing peers
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $85,000-$115,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description