Product Marketing Manager at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
About the Team
Product marketing is a multi-faceted role within marketing. This role works across the customer/user experience to articulate product value, craft positioning, determine placement and ensure that the right and most resonant message is always matched to where the user is in their journey.
About the Role
This role requires a unique blend of strategic thought and detailed tactical execution. On the strategic front, this person will serve as a liaison between our brand marketing and product teams to ensure we are aligned on communication and business goals. This individual works fluidly across different products and stages of our product development to ensure every user touchpoint represents our brand values and provides the best experience for our users.
Tactically as a partner to product, this person conducts research, testing, and analyzes results to ensure we are meeting and maximizing revenue. This includes writing positioning, landing pages, language guides, and organizing and mapping communications. In addition to product, this role also works fluidly across brand, bd, and marketing organization to help advance our marketing strategy.
What you'll do
- Work closely with product management, marketing, and brand teams to launch new products and key capabilities
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to drive demand and adoption of their solutions
- Craft compelling product messaging, positioning, and use cases for their products
- Participate in user research and provide guiding insights to consistently iterate and improve messaging
- Day to day management of inbound requests and assists for UX, product marketing, research
- Work with assigned product team as facilitator + liaison for product launches including developing launch briefs and core product messaging, coordinating internal consistency, support, advocacy in the development of marketing programs that drive demand.
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy and work within the marketing team to enable GTM plays and marketing programs.
- In partnership with content and editorial team, craft product marketing dossier and guidelines
- Report on the results and impact of your efforts
- Partner with department and cross-functional teams to guide existing product marketing strategy.
- Inspire consumers and cross functional teams to be ambassadors and advocates of the brand(s)
Who you are:
- 2-6 years of experience in a consumer marketing or product marketing role, preferably with marketing writing experience.
- Experience working with digital products/agile environments in a marketing capacity
- Comfortable navigating multiple priorities and projects
- You are ambitious and are eager to make an impact at HomeAdvisor.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic and growth-oriented environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- You are tactful, resilient, analytical problem solver that takes an innovative approach to evaluating opportunities.
- You are thoughtful, proactive and self-motivated.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office-Excel and PowerPoint
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $60,000-$110,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!