Product Marketing Manager at PopSockets LLC
Product Marketing Manager
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, PopSockets has been making Little Life Changers since 2014. Starting with its now famous PopGrip - a customizable, collapsible phone grip that enables you to text with one hand and prop your devices - PopSockets has designed and developed broad lines of empowering, expressive, and fun products, from PopWallet and PopMount, to PopPower, PopLips and much more that is on the way. Our products make the lives of our customers a little better every day, and by purchasing our products, our customers make others' lives a little better through our social-impact programs, like Poptivism. Poptivism enables anyone to raise money for any charity by designing their own PopGrip and tagging a charity of their choice. We're looking for selfless, customer-obsessed, responsible, innovative, passionate, transparent, impactful, and courageous individuals to join us as we make an ever-growing positive impact, one Little Life Changer at a time.
The Product Marketing Manager leads the product launch process for all marketing elements of new products cross-functionally, working with almost all departments across the organization. They oversee all new products from ideation to launch, working closely with the product, merchandising, rendering, creative, strategy, and retail teams to deliver PopSockets products to market, profitably.
- Lead and own the go-to-market process for all new products, ensuring all key stakeholders are aligned.
- Develop comprehensive project timelines and deliverable schedules, lead project kickoffs, and regular status meetings, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Serve as the main point of contact on launch dates and new product information to the global marketing team.
- Work collaboratively to define product value propositions and positioning in the context of product strategy and market landscape - developing and communicating the understanding of 'why' we are building products and features.
- Responsible for the product naming process, obtaining leadership approval, and working with legal to finalize names and trademarks.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to write creative briefs for new products and categories, including for packaging, rendering / photography and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders and leadership to bring new products to life on .com, including render views, PDP copy and icons, PDP colorway/graphic descriptions.
- Work with the global marketing team to analyze product marketing campaign effectiveness, share key learnings and make recommendations about future opportunities.
- Build strong and sustainable cross functional relationships across the Business, Product, and Marketing teams.
- Build sell sheets for new product categories and assortments, as well as overseeing the Seasonal catalog launches.
- Be able to independently run, ad-hoc projects and understand business implications of proposed product and marketing decisions.
- 5 + years of marketing, with a focus on product marketing, tech or CPG brand a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word, Google Docs.
- Capacity to prioritize and juggle projects simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment.
- Learning mindset.
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical ability, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, with different styles of communication, across teams.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
Est Salary 65-85k depending on experience