Product Marketing Manager at Church Community Builder, a division of Pushpay
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complementary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
At Pushpay, our vision is to build world-class giving and engagement solutions that help organizations achieve their missions. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in delivering on that vision, putting our customers at the center of all your efforts. The ideal candidate is a team player with a bias for action and a proven track record of successfully bringing products and features to market.
In this position, you will be responsible for driving long-term product marketing strategies, increasing customer success, and achieving company growth goals for our pioneering SaaS solutions, services, and ancillary products.
- Work collaboratively with leadership, product teams, sales, and support teams to achieve key outcomes and create the best experience for customers and prospects
- Create a go-to-market strategy for your product line to increase market success and achieve company goals
- Define compelling and differentiated messaging and ensure our stories are powerfully and consistently communicated across all channels, including our website, sales teams, partners, and collateral
- Lead with data, leveraging insights and analysis of the market, competitors, and customers to drive GTM strategy
- Create acquisition and cross-sell demand by integrating product marketing materials into the segment and online marketing efforts
- Successfully and consistently manage product launches, feature releases, product positioning, and other inflection moments for the product
- Develop compelling content in collaboration with internal stakeholders that will enable sales and drive customer engagement and conversion
- Function as a key thought leader and influencer for your product
- Lead other key initiatives to drive growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing and/or product management experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Successful track record of shaping product marketing strategy and successful GTM outcomes
- Revenue marketing mindset and proven success in driving bottom-line growth
- A customer-centric view with a passion for gaining customer insights and translating insights into strategies
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives
- A consummate team player with whom everyone wants to work
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with teams from product, sales, customer success and support
- Effective communicator who easily moves between multiple audiences and across teams, from C-level to entry-level, internal and external
This position is located in either our Redmond, WA HQ office or our Colorado Springs, CO location.
The candidate will need to be physically located in either of these locations