Product Marketing Manager at SambaSafety
*Candidate living in the Denver metro preferred.
WHO WE ARE:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’re focused on building an excellent, supportive culture where every employee feels empowered in their role. A quick humble brag, we’ve been recognized as a top place to work by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees also believe SambaSafety is top-notch, as we have a solid 4.6-star rating on Glassdoor.
SambaSafety is the ideal place for motivated self-starters to take the next step forward in their career. The good news? Our customers and prospects continue to see the value SambaSafety brings to their business and we’re growing despite the uncertain times. Are you interested in joining an innovative tech company with an excellent culture that’s focused on saving lives? We’re currently hiring for a Corporate Marketing Manager. Read on to see if you’re a great fit!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Our Marketing Team is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with the vision to align the innovation produced by our product team with the functional specifications that meet the needs of our customers. In this role you will assemble cross-functional teams and take the lead in developing intentional product-based campaigns focused on resonating with our target audience.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will own the success of specific products and solutions by developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that address the challenges and business needs of our clients. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple, and for marketing through compelling stories.
Our ideal candidate is a highly efficient and organized person, an excellent project manager, and a selfless team player. The Product Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with various departments to ensure asset creation speaks to the intended representation of our product.
- Have a deep understanding of our markets and create materials to help our customers understand the potential impact SambaSafety can have on their business.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Be part of a creative and agile team dedicated to shaping our brand.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve multiple departments
- Work within timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management and engineering
- Lead the competitive intelligence initiative
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 5-7 years of product marketing experience
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- High degree of creativity, ingenuity, and personal ownership
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced SaaS preferred
- Ability to facilitate alignment & build relationships across the organization
- Organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities