What you'll do
- Ensure the successful packaging, launch and delivery of Xero’s Americas compliance products to our customers through the right channels and teams
- Assess the market, competitors, industry trends and customer needs. You should know your market, customers and competition better than anyone and integrate this information into your product marketing plans
- Ensure Product Managers have the right market and customer insights to shape their roadmaps and prioritize the right opportunities to achieve product market fit
- Develop value propositions for products and crafting customer facing messaging for key audiences
- Partner with the regional go-to-market teams to drive marketing strategies and programs of work across the US and Canadian markets
- Be the bridge of communication between the product team and other key stakeholders across Xero
- Work with product, design and research teams to understand the pain points that small businesses face every day and then develop customer value propositions
- Collaborate with peers across marketing, communications, education and business development in our key markets (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, UK and US) to develop innovative programs
Success looks like
- Develop and execute marketing programs based on customer needs and data insights
- Customer and commercial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Take initiative and being comfortable to proactively find the information you need from different stakeholders across the business
- Being a passionate “voice of the customer”, always striving to create #beautiful experiences for our customers
- Influence others to help execute your go-to-market plan and help you deliver your KPIs
- Track, analyze and optimize ongoing programs of work to improve performance, whilst sharing the learnings across the regional teams in our key markets
- Desire to bring your full self to work everyday and wants to grow your career in a fast growing business
- Ability to work in an environment where process doesn’t always exist and and ability to navigate your way through the business to ensure your success
- Ability to travel if required
What you'll bring with you: Critical Competencies
- Building Strong Relationships: Builds genuine relationships of trust and loyalty with external and internal stakeholders. Demonstrates appreciation, understanding and consideration for the feelings and needs of others.
- Communication & Collaboration: Focus on "we" over "me." Engages and listens to others, adjusting communication style to fit the audience and message.
- Data Driven Marketer: Makes strategic decisions based on data analysis and interpretation.
- Ownership: Xeros deliver on our commitments. Do what we say we will do. Own our mistakes and take positive action. Move fast to get the right things done.
- Quality of Work: Freedom from errors and mistakes, and ability to consistently meet objectives.
- Industry Expertise: Understands the mechanics, key metrics and market dynamics of both the Accounting industry and hyper-growth SaaS organizations.
What you'll bring with you: Experience
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2C and/or B2B
- Experience developing, testing and optimizing customer value propositions
- Experience working in a global role
- Experience across varying disciplines of marketing including research, partnerships, data driven marketing and project delivery
- SaaS experience preferred