Guild is hiring for a Product Marketing Manager to accelerate acquisition of new employer partners by developing a best-in-class product strategy that can be played out in the sales process. In this role, you’ll help to build out a team that will drive our go-to-market positioning and provide sales support for existing and prospective customers.
In particular, we’re looking for a leader who can thrive in building scalable approaches across a team that operates in a complex, high-touch client environment. In this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to drive the direction that will allow us to increase our deal velocity and multiply the impact our offerings have on our clients’ employees.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and upskill millions of employees. This role sits on the Employer Solutions team, and collaborates regularly with Sales, B2B marketing, and product.
As Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Design, test, and improve messaging and positioning for client-facing collateral across our solutions (some solutions are brand new, others have strong adoption)
- Build out sales enablement efforts to allow us to quickly ramp and continuously educate our growing team
- Recommend pricing and packaging of offerings that are simple to understand and easy to buy
- Be a part of building our Product Marketing function from the ground up, through the hiring and development of team members and the establishment of roles and responsibilities between functions
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, B2B marketing, Solution Leads, Product and others to drive demand, adoption and overall success of the product
In this role, you’ll work closely with Allison Salisbury, Karina Salenieks, Kristen Hamilton, Colton Heward-Mills and other members of the go-to-market team. You regularly will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Mae Podesta (SVP Marketplace Operations), Bijal Shah (Chief Product Officer), Paul Freedman (President, Learning Marketplace).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years of total experience in Marketing or GTM Strategy roles, with an emphasis on developing and testing messaging and positioning in entrepreneurial environments
- Strong ability to simplify and visualize offering concepts in a way that is client-consumable
- Excellent written and oral presentation, and strong story-telling skills with the ability to synthesize and react to a complex set of client asks
- Examples of go-to-market strategies you have developed and successfully rolled out
- Comfort with operational excellence strategies for B2B style organizations, where high-touch, long-term relationships are essential to the business’ success
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.