Product Marketing Manager at EverCommerce
EverCommerce is seeking an experienced SaaS product marketer to join our team as a Product Marketing Manager within our Remodeling & Home Services Vertical. In this role, you’ll oversee the strategic approach and tactical execution for how we bring our products and services to market for our customers across multiple SaaS based subsidiaries.
You are an exceptional marketer with the skills and passion for mastering the art of connecting people with great products and services. You are obsessive about building detailed Go-to-Market strategies and rallying all areas of the business around the tactical execution of your GTM. You thrive in fast-paced work environments, are extremely confident in your ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and understand how your efforts tie directly to the revenue and growth targets of your organization. You’re experienced in creating and leveraging competitive analysis/positioning for your products, performing pricing evaluations and understand your ideal customers and how to speak to them directly through your strategic marketing campaigns.
EverCommerce is the leading service commerce platform, providing the top marketing, business management, and customer retention software and solutions to more than 200,000 service businesses across the globe.
The EverCommerce team has extensive expertise in marketing & sales, business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology, and human resources that we provide as a centralized resource to drive continued growth and success of our subsidiaries. Our ecosystem enables its subsidiary B2B software companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge, best practices, and resources with significant cost savings.
EverCommerce is located in Denver's RiNo district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, office ping pong, shuffleboard, happy hours, and hanging with co-workers.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading and executing integrated multi-channel GTM strategies with a focus on driving product adoption, increasing product utilization, and growing revenue. You will, plan, coordinate, execute and report on the success of your strategic efforts and help each subsidiary company better understand their ideal customers and competitors.
You’ll report to the Sr. Marketing Director, work closely with cross-functional teams within our subsidiaries as a strategic and tactical resource, and coordinate revenue generating initiatives with the EverCommerce Growth Engagement team.
- Develop and refine product and competitive positioning to ensure it’s connecting with its intended target audience
- Evaluate the pricing structures of each subsidiaries product offerings and drive the strategic communication around pricing increases or pricing changes
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to identify and define target markets for new features, functionality and to drive increased product utilization and customer stickiness
- Collaborate with marketing and customer experience teams to map out the buyer’s journey to optimize messaging for each stage of the decision-making process helping to drive closed won opportunities and reduce churn
- Support content marketing and SEO teams to identify and develop content that helps increased top of funnel with our ideal target customers
- Directly impact revenue by developing powerful sales enablement training and materials
- Guide marketing teams to plan and execute high impact Go-to-Market campaigns
- Manage and optimize sign-up workflows, free trial experiences and self-serve buying models to convert leads to customers
- Develop and execute an internal communications strategy that includes product positioning, competitive positioning, new product releases, industry updates, competitive analysis updates and developments, and shifting market landscape dynamics
- Own and report on key metrics such as customer acquisition by channel, product utilization, NPS, App Store/Google ratings, product performance, new feature adoption and product launch campaign results
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience; software or SaaS experience highly desired
- Proven ability to design and execute high-impact go-to-market campaigns
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Solid analytical skills with ability to derive strategic decisions based on data
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Marketo, Leanplum, Google Analytics, Chartio or similar systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, and ability to drive consensus
- Independent, self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Previous professional experience or advanced knowledge of the Home Services and Remodeling industries
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours