Product Marketing Manager at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is seeking a highly motivated, go-getter to join our Product Marketing team.We are a leading provider of unified security intelligence and analytics solutions that empower organizations to automate the detection, prioritization and neutralization of cyber-threats that have penetrated the enterprise perimeter. The product marketing manager is responsible for go-to-market activities, drive product revenue, launch exciting products into market, enable our sales team to best position LogRhythm’s security solutions, and gather market intelligence to continually improve our market messages.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Messaging and Positioning: Develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and drive articulation of product positioning, aligned to organizational goals.
- Product Launch: From strategy to execution, lead the go-to-market plan and life cycle process for product/solution launches
- Sales Enablement: Train Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are educated, aligned, and have the resources they need to work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
- Market Intelligence & Competitive Analysis: Lead market research activities that define market trends, establishing targeted market share, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, customer requirements, and product differentiations.
- Product Content and Collateral – Develop product-based content including datasheets, presentations, web copy, video scripts, infographics, and blogs.
- External Presentations: Presenting to industry analysts, customers, partners, and executives on respective products.
The ideal candidate understands the cybersecurity market and has a solid background in product marketing and the related go-to market-activities. The Product Marketing Manager will be expected to wear many hats and thrive in a fast-paced environment where the right attitude, energy, and willingness to learn is critical.
- 2-4 years of Product Marketing or Marketing Communications experience for an enterprise software company, especially within cybersecurity or IT operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, Marketing, or related areas
- Experience managing large cross functional projects with a history of meeting deadlines, and effective communications to key stakeholders.
- Proven track record working with product and sales teams on enablement initiatives to increase understanding of solutions, articulation of value proposition, and provide solution expertise.
- Experience with competitive analysis and presentations
- Comfortable speaking with and leading discussions with customers, partners, and vendors
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn, and a track record of delivery marketing content on-time
- Ability to understand complex technologies and be able to translate the technology to technical and non-technical audiences
- Nice to haves: pragmatic marketing certified, experience with website CMS solutions, project management software
- Results-focused and exhibit commitment to goals and consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively and cross-functionally with the sales team and leadership
- Enthusiastic - a fun and energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passionate for customer and prospect success at all times
- Data-driven to provide reporting metrics and team pipeline forecasts to executives
- Detail-oriented and supremely well-organized
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.