Guild is hiring for a Product Marketing Manager to accelerate acquisition of new employer partners by helping to develop a best-in-class product strategy that can be played out in the sales process. In this role, you’ll be a member of a brand new team that will focus on driving our go-to-market positioning and provide sales support for existing and prospective customers.
In particular, we are looking for an individual who can help take our solutions/products into market by defining messaging/positioning, establishing collateral and overall enabling our Sales and GTM teams to sell effectively!
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and upskill millions of employees.
As Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Partner with product owners and go-to-market teams across the business to develop core product positioning, and ensure sales teams are equipped for product and program launches
- Manage complex programs & projects in a large-scale organization
- Become an expert on our customers and industry, including an understanding of how they buy and their buying criteria
- Design, test, and improve messaging and positioning for client-facing collateral across our solutions (some solutions are brand new, others have strong adoption)
- Create processes to understand customer use cases, package those insights and promote them in a way that drives customer adoption
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, B2B marketing, Solution Leads, Product and others to drive demand, adoption and overall success of the products at Guild
- Write high-end, compelling, impactful content that empowers our team of sales professionals to communicate Guild value to our customers
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field;
- 4+ of product marketing or program/sales enablement experience in a b2b environment
- Ability to manage programs & projects in a large, complex organization
- Expertise in copywriting, content design, and content architecture across channels
- An eye for creativity & an aptitude to rapidly learn new concepts and skills
- Strong ability to simplify and visualize offering concepts in a way that is client-consumable
- Excellent written and oral presentation, and strong story-telling skills with the ability to synthesize and react to a complex set of client asks
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000-$150,000 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth