Product Marketing Manager at Alteryx, Inc.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
Alteryx is looking for a passionate, leading-edge Product Marketing Manager that will help propel and advance our growing product portfolio. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and ownership of core product messaging, sales tools, product launches and sales enablement content – all in support of developing a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will be the primary voice of the customer internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our analytic products and platform across multiple personas.
The ideal candidate is based in Irvine, CA or Broomfield, CO. This role will report into the Sr. Product Marketing Manager. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a difference every day and be a key contributor to a passionate product marketing department focused on disrupting the analytics industry.
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging for Alteryx Server
- Define messaging specific to the Alteryx value prop of building a culture of analytics
- Deep understanding of Chief Data Officer/Chief Data Analytics Officer (CDO/CDAO) and IT personas to articulate clear messaging around Center of Excellence to apply across all sales tools and marketing content/campaigns.
- Support launches and releases – manage cross-functional programming in support of new product launches and release planning.
- Contribute to sales enablement - communicate the value proposition to sales teams, update and create sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions (i.e. sales playbook).
- Understand analytics landscape and competition in order to be able to accurately position & differentiate Alteryx against various competitors, across multiple segments.
- Develop content required to fuel marketing programs that drive demand and leads for your products
- Manage pricing and packaging for your products – SKUs, special offers, international price books
- Help create and understand use cases to illustrate the value delivered to our customers
- Work across all functions and teams within the Alteryx organization to ensure the right content and programs are successfully delivered
- Be the trusted voice of the customer internally by developing insights about our customers’ usage, needs and requirements through research and analysis.
- 3-5+ years of B2B software or SaaS product marketing experience – strategic thinker with hands-on execution
- Excellent oral/public speaking and written communication skills
- Roll up your sleeves attitude to get things done
- Creative problem solver with ability to manage and lead key strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated success in product launches, improving the effectiveness of sales professionals, developing successful go-to-market strategies and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
- Proven track record of successfully launching, managing and growing commercial software products
- Prior experience with enterprise software, including BI, analytics, or data-related products preferred
- BS/BA degree required
- MBA preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 35%