Product Marketing Manager at Flowhub
Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis dispensaries simplify operations and unlock business growth. The largest retailers in the industry trust Flowhub to manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $1B+ in cannabis sales annually.
To help establish our industry leadership, we’re looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to join our team of cannabis advocates. Reporting to Flowhub’s Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for owning our go-to-market strategy, product positioning, and customer education to accelerate product adoption, encourage customer retention, and drive revenue growth.
The ideal candidate is an organized, highly collaborative product marketer with strong communications skills and a hunger for growth. You have the creative ability to bring new and existing products to life and the gift of persuasion to effectively demonstrate business value of SaaS solutions across many marketing channels. You know how to execute an integrated product launch, develop solid competitive analysis, enable the salesforce, solve for new pricing scenarios, and thrive in a fast-changing industry.
If you’re ready to create a movement in an exciting, emerging industry and share our passion for cannabis legalization, then come flow with us.
- Be an expert on the Flowhub cannabis retail platform
- Develop compelling and inspirational product positioning and messaging that speaks directly to target personas
- Uncover and prioritize new product opportunities and use cases that will drive growth by engaging with customers, conducting robust market research, and tracking competitive products
- Maintain ongoing internal and external documentation on Flowhub capabilities, our opportunity and how we compare
- Establish a product launch strategy playbook and lead all new launch execution including full-funnel marketing campaigns, internal/external communications and collateral
- Own and execute on sales enablement deliverables such as pitch decks, internal documentation (FAQs), competitive intel, trainings and more
- Create product marketing collateral from start to finish including developing visuals, writing copy, and packaging final outputs for a variety of marketing mediums such as website, email, one pagers, video, events, and webinars
- Measure performance through key metrics such as MRR expansion, retention rates, and feature adoption
- Partner with Demand Generation and Communications to optimize the customer lifecycle and develop effective launch, upsell and retention campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with product, designers, and sales to influence product strategy and roadmaps based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
- Minimum of 3 years in-house experience in product marketing for SaaS B2B tech companies
- Exceptional written, spoken communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to deliver high quality outputs on a deadline
- Highly organized, agile, and resourceful self-starter with an ability to focus and prioritize within a fast-paced environment
- Strong research and analytical skills with a knack for clean and simple visualizations
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and confidently collaborate directly with senior executives and build consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency with design, analytics, marketing automation, and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Marketo, Autopilot, Salesforce, Trello, Invision, Abstract
- Creative yet analytical, mission-driven and focused on solving problems in a team setting
- Cannabis industry experience a plus
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis