Product Marketing Manager
PaySimple is seeking a Product Marketing Manager with exceptional product marketing skills and true passion for mastering the art of connecting people with great products. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this role includes product positioning, GTM planning and execution, competitive analysis/positioning, campaign planning and execution, product launch strategy, competitive analysis, and sales enablement.
You sit at the intersection of sales, marketing and product – it can be rough, but you thrive in this position. You eat competitive analysis for breakfast, empower the sales team at lunch, and keep the marketing team honest all day long. You know your product, the marketplace and your target audience inside and out.
PaySimple is the leading provider of payment management solutions for SMBs. Its SaaS platform provides payment acceptance, billing automation, client management, ecommerce, mobile, and point-of-sale solutions tailored to the needs of service-based businesses. We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team.
PaySimple headquarters is located in the heart of LoDo. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy their work and each other's company.
- Develop and refine product and competitive positioning to ensure it’s connecting with its intended target audience
- Collaborate with product marketing teams to identify and define target markets for new features and functionality
- Collaborate with marketing and customer experience teams to map out the buyer’s journey to optimize messaging for each stage of the decision-making process.
- Support content marketing and SEO teams to identify and develop content that helps pull the target audience through a decision-making process
- Directly impact revenue by developing powerful sales enablement training and materials
- Guide marketing teams to plan and execute high impact Go-to-market campaigns
- Manage and optimize the free trial experience to convert leads to customers
- Develop and execute an internal communications strategy that includes product positioning, competitive positioning, new product releases, industry updates, competitive analysis updates and developments, and shifting market landscape dynamics.
- Own and report on key metrics such as free trial product performance, new feature adoption, new customer acquisition, and product launch campaign results.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience; software or SaaS experience required.
- Proven ability to design and execute high-impact go-to-market campaigns
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Solid analytical skills with ability to derive strategic decisions based on data
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, Looker or similar systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, and ability to drive consensus.
- Independent, self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
Visit PaySimple.com/career-opportunities to learn more about the PaySimple PATHS to extraordinary returns. If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.