Product Marketing Manager at pax8
- Work closely with product management, sales and executives to develop & influence product strategy, GTM strategy
- Develop and deliver product GTM content including blogs, presentation decks, demos, whitepapers, webcasts/videos, customer evidence, and marketing campaign assets
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert to both partner and internal audiences
- Develop, gather and disseminate technical information internally and externally
- Identify thought leaders and topics - including research, information gathering, technical investigation, testing and publishing
- Understanding business and technical product requirements and constraints, and translate that input to drive strategic marketing development and planning
- Identify key customer scenarios, determine product value and prioritize areas of investment for engineering teams
- Serve as an evangelist and subject matter expert to customers, partners, sellers, and analysts, regularly presenting to audiences large and small
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, editing, and proofreading experience.
- Understanding of sales/channel requirements and communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills with the ability to produce own materials (blog posts, whitepapers, emails, etc.) including rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of channels and mediums (web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.