Product Marketing Manager at Homebot
Product Marketing Manager
Homebot is a Denver-based, fast-growing startup revolutionizing how homeowners build personal wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own -- their home. Homebot’s customers are loan officers and real estate agents, who send the Homebot digest to their clients as a means of driving retention and loyalty. Thanks to the viral adoption of the platform, and success of rapid, transactional growth paired with enterprise account selling, we are ready to ramp up our product marketing.
To help us shape the future of lender marketing, we're seeking a passionate Product Marketing Manager who will drive the go-to-market strategy for our suite of products.
If this opportunity gets you pumped - perfect! Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you very soon!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our product team to find product-market-fit for future & existing products, ranging from minor features to full product suites
- Collaborate with the Technical Product Manager to plan and manage all product launches
- Own beta testing programs for top priority launches
- Create and execute promotion plan for new products, including communications to internal and external audiences
- Partner with Operations to create and maintain knowledge-base articles
- Measure user adoption, keeping the product team informed of wins, learnings, and opportunities for improvement
- Support marketing team in go-to market strategies and content creation
- Build product launch and promotion plans
- Develop and maintain a buyers journey, define ideal customer profiles, target personas and value propositions in close collaboration with Director of Product and UX designers
- Create product content for website, video, blog posts, social, press, and collateral (one-pagers, info-graphics), etc.
- Create sales enablement tools, including training, battle cards, playbooks and value messaging guides
- Research competitive products and create competitive analysis materials to enable sales and product planning
- 5+ years of progressive career building in B2B SaaS product marketing role at a fast growing technology company
- Demonstrable background in developing sales enablement tools, managing projects from inception to delivery, and communicating with stakeholders
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Technical acumen with proven ability to translate tech and sales to each other
- Comfortable setting up and presenting new feature demos to varying audiences
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to drive cross-functional teams
- you are familiar with Real Estate and/or Mortgage Lending and the different stakeholders involved with homeownership
- experience with Intercom, Wistia, Wordpress, Hubspot, JIRA, Salesforce
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members who work here are passionate about the product but they are also passionate about how they interact with their teammates. We are respectful and professional when we need to be, and goofy and fun when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews.
We appreciate and value what our team members do every day, so we offer some amazing benefits to reward them:
- Everyone gets ownership in the company
- Health benefits - we pay 99% of the Homeboter’s cost
- Great vacation policy - we believe in taking care of yourself & reward team members as they reach milestone years of service
- Paid Parental Leave
- EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Brand new office location in downtown Denver (top floor overlooking Union Station!)
- Events like: Tasty Tuesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Wellness Fridays
- Experienced leadership team with success in multiple exits
- Nitro cold brew, french press, smoothie bullet and snacks
- Rotating beer tap + stocked beer/wine fridge
- Monthly lunch and fun quarterly events
- Awesome culture! Awesome coworkers! (seriously, have you seen Glassdoor?)
- We give back to the community (Volunteer Days, Food Drives, Giving Tree)
- Open environment with sit/stand desks
- Professional development opportunities/trainings
- Opportunities for growth
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes homeowners to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Each month, Homebot delivers a personalized report to homeowners that tracks home value, mortgages and market conditions, advice about when to buy or sell, when to refinance, when to drop mortgage insurance, how to save by strategically paying principal payments, and even estimates potential rental income from Airbnb. Homebot helps homeowners build wealth faster by making them feel empowered and confident about making smart home finance decisions.
But the only way a homeowner can get Homebot is from their lender or real estate agent, and this is where we make magic happen. Homebot respects the existing relationships between homeowner, lender and real estate agent and becomes a machine for generating repeat and referral business while creating incredible loyalty by providing something their clients actually love to receive - every month.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Join our team and be a part of something big!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai