Product Marketing Manager at SpotX
Bertelsmann is a media, services and education company that operates in about 50 countries around the world. It includes the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House, the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr, the music company BMG, the service provider Arvato, the Bertelsmann Printing Group, the Bertelsmann Education Group, and Bertelsmann Investments, an international network of funds. The company has 117,000 employees and generated revenues of €17.1 billion in the 2015 financial year. Bertelsmann stands for creativity and entrepreneurship. This combination promotes first-class media content and innovative service solutions that inspire customers around the world
SpotX is a video ad serving platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team in Denver, CO. You’ll help drive awareness and adoption of SpotX’s products, solutions and services among existing customers and prospects. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing product marketing initiatives to educate and inspire internal and external audiences. Working with product management, business development, marketing and client service teams, you know how to work in a cross-functional role and deliver seamless product rollouts.
You will have previous experience in a product or marketing role in the ad tech space or a similar industry that is equally as fast-paced and technically complex. Additionally, you have a test and iterate mentality, a roll up the sleeves, can-do attitude and a strong track record of efficiently executing go-to-market strategy and crafting compelling product narratives.
Making an immediate impact:
- Create and execute go-to-market (GTM) strategy for a set of Platform features.
- Develop compelling product/feature narratives with clear, consistent and compelling messaging through a strong customer focus, both internal and external, and work backwards from customer needs to identify the best strategies and solutions.
- Translate technical product features into benefits focused messaging that overcomes usage barriers.
- Collaborate with Product, Platform Services and Business Development stakeholders to developing effective product/feature training that maximizes internal knowledge and external adoption and engagement.
- Coordinate with marketing to develop content for high-impact customer-facing materials such as solution sheets, infographics, customer emails, trainings, Knowledge articles, blog posts and case studies to clearly communicate success stories and best practices.
- Be a spokesperson for SpotX across a variety of communication channels.
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals, track and take accountability for business results and conduct cross-functional post-mortems to create a cycle of continuous improvement.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- 2-4 years of B2B product marketing, product, marketing or business strategy experience, with a portfolio that proves success
- Outstanding oral communication skills including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences (public speaking experience a plus)
- Demonstrated ability understanding and effectively communicating complex, technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences. Sales training experience a plus
- Experience working with sales, client services, product management and developers
- Outstanding copywriting, copy editing and content creation skills. Detail oriented with a good eye for graphics.
- Curious, confident, collaborative and proactive
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or technology field
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices. As a modern ad server with programmatic infrastructure, data enablement, and monetization solutions for OTT, outstream, and addressable TV, SpotX gives media owners and publishers the control, transparency, and actionable insights needed to understand buyer behavior, manage access and pricing, and maximize revenue. SpotX also provides advertisers with a direct pipeline to premium supply and innovative solutions for optimizing media efficiency, reach, and audience targeting. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s holistic, brand-safe solution is employed by some of the largest media owners and publishers in the world including fuboTV, Microsoft Casual
Games, Newsy, Samba TV, Sling TV, Vudu and partners with a variety of different companies within the digital video ecosystem including comScore, DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science, JW Player, MediaMath, MOAT, Nielsen, Oracle, The Trade Desk, and more.
Headquartered in Denver, SpotX has nearly 600 employees in 24 offices worldwide including Amsterdam, Hamburg, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, and Tokyo. In October 2017, RTL Group completed its 100% acquisition of SpotX which is currently combining its business with smartclip, a sister company. Learn more at www.spotx.tv and follow @SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Company: SpotX, Inc.
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 80021
Job ID: 29821