Product Marketing Manager - Shipper Segment at DAT Software & Analytics
Product Marketing Manager - Shipper Segment
DAT Solutions is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our incredible Marketing team in either Denver, CO or Beaverton, OR.
We’re looking for someone who is intrepid about delivering a great customer experience, and who knows how to drive marketing strategy and deliver on business goals.
Our products have been transforming an industry for decades; this role will influence how that happens, both now and in the future.
This is your chance to serve as the customer and market champion for a suite of SaaS solutions, and to be the product voice and face of DAT to the marketplace.
- Proven track record in B2B product marketing strategy for manufacturers and retail targets.
- You’ve developed compelling product launches and go-to-market plans.
- In-the-weeds experience developing customer experience requirements for SaaS products.
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain seasonality and trends.
- Expert marketer who knows how to use analytics and insights to create great products.
- Deep knowledge of the sales process, and how it aligns with product marketing strategies.
- You’re comfortable evaluating intangibles, and using independent judgment to drive results.
What You’ll Do
- Create B2B marketing strategies for DAT target segments, products, and services.
- Drive product positioning, messaging, branding/naming, etc.; lead beta programs.
- Collaborate with UX to craft a customer experience strategy and define the customer journey.
- Support global sales channels to increase market share, volume, and product profitability.
- Define market research, develop deep insights, and establish KPIs for key analytics.
- Be the champion and the expert at customer meetings, to sell in products and plans.
- Interface with MARCOM to develop demand and lead generation plans.
- Ensure launch readiness by facilitating customer tests and trials.
- Create high-impact messaging that inspires people to take action.
The Skills You’ll Need
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in software or marketplace/platform businesses.
- Excellence in developing go-to-market campaigns that drive market share.
- The ability to tie customer intent to product marketing plans that ensure business results.
- SaaS experience is a must.
- Experience developing offering and monetization models and product forecasts.
- Analytics; the knowhow to define and access metrics, and to convert data insights into action.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and to create synergy with Sales and Marketing.
(This role does not have any direct reports, but management experience is preferred.)
- Supply chain, logistics, or freight industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.