Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is seeking a seasoned product marketing manager that has a passion for positioning, messaging, product strategy, collateral creation, and execution of product marketing programs. This highly visible and impactful position requires a solid understanding of IT operations and/or security operations. In this role, you will work with customers, sales, product management, digital marketing, and other stakeholders to develop compelling product positioning to clearly articulate market needs and the unique value that Automox delivers.
THE FUN STUFF
Drive compelling content that matters:
Collaborate with sales, customer success, and product management teams to develop and own an evolving suite of resources for current and prospective users, including guides, webinars, landing pages, media assets, and more.
Mind-meld with sales:
Communicate key buyer challenges and Automox value proposition to the sales team and develop the enablement tools that compress buying cycles.
Play the positioning chess game:
Surface market and competitive research insights that drive differentiated messaging and materials to position Automox in the minds of the buyers.
Evangelize the revolution:
Present at formal and informal venues as a thought leader and disrupter.
Be a catalyst for change:
Identify, evaluate, and help implement tools and workflows that increase team velocity and impact.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Enterprise product marketing experience.
- Solid understanding of ITOps and/or SecOps products and solutions.
- Must thrive operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment.
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively with customer success, sales/marketing, and other product team members globally.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach.
- Extremely creative and resourceful when it comes to identifying and solving problems.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive
compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and
benefits for all full-time permanent employees.
● Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life
insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and more. Automox
has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all
● Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
● Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
● Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no
● Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the
position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
$100,000 - $117,000 - $133,000
● All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance
and individual contributions.
● Stock options
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.