Product Marketing Manager, Privacy & Security at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
In the role of Product Marketing Manager, Privacy & Security, you will help drive the business of the core component for our trust strategy. You will partner with various cross-functional teams on product plans, driving messaging and positioning on features and privacy / security initiatives and craft go-to-market (GTM) plans that will help increase awareness and usage of Zoom's platform. You will serve as spokesperson and subject matter expert with external and internal audiences. As we continue introducing new capabilities, you will lead the messaging process before launching them publicly in PR, web, and sales content.
You will join a dynamic team with various backgrounds and a deep passion for the success of others and the team. You are curious, eager to learn from others and to provide inspiration and guidance. You are up for big challenges, enjoy the journey to clarity, and know when to push yourself and others for greater success. Serve as a spokesperson and subject matter expert with external and internal audiences.
- Design, enable, execute, and measure product launches and go-to-market plans / strategies.
- Work with partners across product, legal, comms, sales, and beyond to develop messaging and marketing assets that resonate with our target audiences.
- Research market and competitor trends to optimally position.
- Drive strategy recommendations and go-to-market adjustments for the Zoom based on deep upsell knowledge, and feedback from customers, sellers and partners.
- Collaborate across sales, marketing and WW roles to land and actively manage the existing sales plays and incubation programs.
- Lead development of local enterprise price promotions and seller incentives.
- Provide insights to leadership team during regular leadership reviews.
- Ability to think, design, and execute creative initiatives to strengthen brand awareness and a keen eye for detail.
- Identify metrics and drive regular communication on progress for the product marketing and marketing organization.
- You will take a lead role in major product marketing initiatives. Whether working on new product launches or creating new short-form documents for field training, you will be able to take point in delivering high-quality material.
- You will develop a perspective on where we should go next. Combining primary research, secondary research, and your experience in enterprise software, you will recognize trends early and test novel messaging before the market catches on. In sessions with our product and engineering leaders, you will be able to serve as the voice of the customer.
- BA or BS; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise product marketing for high-tech software company.
- 1+ years of experience in privacy and security space.
- Strong executive communication, storytelling skills, and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple customer stories.
- Experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Ability to view a business holistically end-to-end across marketing, sales, product, engineering, and partner and across organizational boundaries.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze business performance, identify market opportunity and develop useful insights from data.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to develop plans and strategy but also happy to roll up sleeves and to execute.
Drive for results and action oriented.
Ability to handle and thrive in ambiguous business situations.
Proven track record of bringing products from beta-to-launch-to-adoption.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .