Product Marketing Manager - Lumere at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of 'downstream' marketing programs that promote GHX products and services (healthcare-specific business systems and services) to the healthcare market and the current customer base. With a strategic focus, the Product Marketing Manager designs and provides tools and programs to support sales' efforts and writes creative briefs for materials that help to educate current GHX customers as to the value of GHX services, driving utilization and customer retention. In this position, the Product Marketing Manager works with Market Managers, Product Managers and Service Teams on the development of product positioning statements, key message points, and features and benefits, driving the creation of collateral material, promotions, corporate communications projects, website content and other related materials. Additionally, this position will support industry events through development of promotional programs and materials, as well as other activities directed toward market awareness, customer acquisition, and building value for the GHX brand.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Execute marketing plans for assigned products or product lines.
- Directly responsible for campaign planning and design and ensuring sales teams have the tools, information and programs to support funnel and pipeline development and achieve sales goals.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Director on messaging and positioning
- Participate in event strategy (tradeshows and webinars) to drive leads.
- Partner with Marketing to develop sales collateral and campaigns that are focused on each phase of the sales cycle, targeted to specific buyers to address the problems of that buyer.
- Create enablement materials and presentations that accurately promote products in new sales, upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Develop programs to optimize opportunities within segmented customer base
- Identify market trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Monitor effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or combination of education and related experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in healthcare, SaaS product marketing management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Independent, with the ability to successfully execute with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to balance both strategic and tactical imperatives; simultaneously drive both to outcome.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with both in-house and field-based sales and support teams.
- Adept at multi-tasking.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations.
Read Full Job Description