Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of productivity infrastructure solutions for modern software. Over 100,000 developers worldwide use the Nylas platform to quickly and securely build productivity features into their applications. With Nylas, developers get unprecedented access to rich communications data from their end-users, pre-built workflows that automate everyday tasks, embeddable UI/UX components for fast front-end development, and comprehensive security features - all delivered via a suite of powerful APIs that make integration easy.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Our Work Philosophy
Nylas is also big believers in the safety and well-being of our employees and society, which is why we are onboarding all new Nylanauts remotely during this global pandemic until there is a vaccine and it is safe for humans to resume their pre-COVID lifestyles.
AND once COVID-19 pandemic eventually comes to an end, we will continue to embrace Remote First philosophy, with a minor twist: Remote First, Office Second. That's right! It's about how you work, not where you work. Nylanauts can choose any workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. It's true. They can go anywhere as long as they respect the working hours (time zones) of their team. Wherever motivates them; inspires them to be better versions of themselves. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Missoula before traveling to the beaches of San Diego. Wonderful!
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can. Go ahead! The workspace is there to be utilized.
Why Remote First, Office Second? Because we not only believe in respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2019 Best Leadership Team (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
We’re looking for a passionate storyteller and relationship builder to champion the the Nylas solutions program. In this role, you will lead the end-to-end management of all solutions marketing initiatives, working hand-in-hand with the enterprise sales, product marketing, and sales engineering to craft compelling narratives and create high impact solutions content.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, this individual will lead solutions marketing campaigns from go-to-market planning and execution to reporting/analysis of campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate is an excellent story-teller with a passion for diving into technical products and crafting compelling use case narratives across many mediums.
What You'll Do
- Proactively identify high-revenue solutions and use cases for Nylas via customer and third-party research. Develop use-case and solutions content across for enterprise solutions across multiple verticals including shipping & logistics, healthcare, retail, sales and marketing automation, and more.
- Partner closely with product marketing and solutions engineering teams to develop a deep understanding of our customers’ pain points and the value propositions that lead them to work with Nylas.
- Craft compelling content across a number of mediums including: Powerpoints, infographics, e-books, and webinars.
- Measure and report on the success of solutions marketing campaigns with both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Conduct research and reports for industry-specific use cases about the impact of AI/ML on business productivity
- Craft sales enablement & training materials on use cases, value propositions, and customer pain points specific to the customer’s industry
- Partner closely with Product Management to maintain a two-way feedback loop about product enhancement requests and new features based on your customer research.
- Partner closely with Nylas’ Creative Director on end-to-end design of solutions marketing assets.
What You'll Bring
- 5 -7 years experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in a product marketing or product management role. Candidates with previous B2B technology SaaS experience strongly preferred.
- Exceedingly collaborative but resourceful - comfortable leading efforts while coordinating with other members, while maintaining an “owner” mentality and driving projects to completion.
- Ability to understand technical products at a deep conceptual level and to proficiently create content and communications (both internally and externally) around them
- Proactive and creative problem-solver with the ability to identify problems and solve them independently.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute.
- Exceptional EQ, communication skills, and ability to develop and maintain interpersonal relationships up, down, and across the organization.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats, and ability to deliver high-quality results in a rapidly-evolving environment.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% of medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
- Retirement Plan: 401k & RRSP with a company match (super rare for a startup)
- Holidays: 14 paid annual holidays (New Year’s Day, Family Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Indigenous People's Day, etc)
- Education Stipend: annual education & development benefit
- Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
- Voting/Election PTO: 4 hours of paid time off to vote in person or volunteer at a polling place
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states/provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state/province where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Read Full Job Description