Product Marketing Coordinator at Vertafore
This role will assist with the launch and support of multiple software products. You'll act as the voice of the buyer to continue to transform our marketing messages in ways that help our customers adapt to a quickly changing technology market.
You'll work closely with various internal teams and work closely with your internal marketing partners. You'll assist with the definition of the product positioning, market plans, core product collateral, and sales enablement plans. You'll help test and optimize new ways to engage customers. And you'll use insights and analytics to inform how we adapt, segment our messages, and evolve our demand programs.
· 1-2 years of experience in a relevant B2B or B2C digital marketing, product marketing discipline, or product management
· Demonstrated success launching new products to market and partnering with a sales organization.
· Strong communication with talent to simplify complex messages to easy-to-understand stories.
· Detailed oriented and sets high threshold for quality.
· Self-motivated with drive and determination to succeed.
· A team player – prepared to do what it takes to meet the goals of the team.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.