We're looking for a Product Marketing - Associate Director who is intrepid about delivering a great customer experience, and who is accomplished at driving marketing strategy to deliver on business goals.
Our products have been transforming an industry for decades. This Product Marketing - Associate Director role will influence how that happens, both now and in the future.
This is your chance to serve as the customer and market champion for a suite of SaaS solutions, and to be the product voice and face of DAT to the marketplace.
- Proven track record in B2B and SaaS product marketing strategy.
- Demonstrated success developing compelling product launches and go-to-market plans.
- Both high level strategy vision and in-the-weeds focus on the details of the customer experience.
- Success building sales enablement tools that highlight competitive advantage and create wins.
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain seasonality and trends.
- Expert marketer who knows how to use analytics and insights to create great products.
- Deep knowledge of the sales process, and how it aligns with product marketing strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Create B2B marketing strategies for core DAT products, segments, and services.
- Set goals and build demand generating campaigns based on data and analysis.
- Drive product positioning, messaging, branding/naming, etc.; lead beta programs.
- Successfully collaborate with the Marketing team, as well as with partners in Sales, Customer Success, Product and Finance.
- Support global sales channels to increase market share, volume, and product profitability.
- Define market research, develop deep insights, and put KPIs in place for key analytics.
- Interface with MARCOM to develop demand and lead generation plans.
- Ensure launch readiness by facilitating customer tests and trials.
- Create high-impact messaging that inspires people to take action.
The Skills You’ll Need
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in software or marketplace/platform businesses.
- Excellence in developing go-to-market campaigns that drive market share.
- The ability to tie customer intent to product marketing plans that ensure business results.
- Background in SaaS marketing is a must.
- Experience developing offering and monetization models and product forecasts.
- Analytics; the knowhow to define and access metrics, and to convert data insights into action.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and to create synergy with Sales and Marketing.
(This role does not have any direct reports, but management experience is preferred.)
- Supply chain, logistics, or freight industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
(Colorado only) In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $140,000.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience.
DAT Software and Analytics is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $110 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is based in Beaverton, OR, with offices in Colorado, Missouri, Texas, and Bangalore, India.
For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company
DAT Software and Analytics embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
DAT Software and Analytics offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program.
All referrals and résumés are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department.
DAT Software and Analytics will not consider unsolicited résumés from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services, and/or recruitment agencies.