Product Marketing Analyst at Church Community Builder
Church Community Builder is a company with a purpose - We help churches grow disciples. We do that by creating world-class software and partnering with churches to engage people and make an impact on the world. With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing.
Our culture is professionally casual, where we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our culture and our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A sessions with the CEO to develop a close-knit team atmosphere. We look for people who love solving problems, love to engage in possibilities, and are hungry for results. If you have these qualities and are passionate about changing the world, we'd love to meet you!
What you will do:
As the Product Marketing Analyst you will connect and align our product, brand, sales, and customer success teams, by understanding the buyer, market, competition, and current customers to ensure we effectively get our desired message out and drive customer engagement with our products and services.
- Help design and develop product marketing initiatives to better meet utilization, renewal, and referral goals
- Perform advanced statistical analysis of customer data to improve marketing capabilities.
- Track, measure, and manage product marketing and customer communication campaigns, and identify areas to improve effectiveness.
- Examine and analyze statistical data to forecast future utilization, renewal, and referral trends.
- Help establish research methodology and design format for data gathering, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires
- Identify trends and patterns in market research data in order to make informed and intelligent planning decisions
- Prepare and present reports and findings
- Utilize data graphics to clearly communicate information in understandable and compelling ways.
What you will bring:
- B.S in business or equivalent work experience with 3-6 years of product marketing for a cloud-based or software product preferred
- Prior marketing and customer research experience preferred
- Prior experience using analytical and visualization tools such as spreadsheets, Tableau, Salesforce, and Amplitude.
What you will get:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- 401K matching
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid staff retreats
- In-house workout facility
- Twice a month All Staff breakfasts or lunches
- James 1:27 - up to 5 consecutive paid days to serve widows, orphans or vulnerable single-parent homes
FLSA Status: Exempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the associate is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with variation of temperature and lighting.
Church Community Builder reserves the right to review and change all role descriptions, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective associate accordingly!