Principal Product Marketing Manager - Identity at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (MST) on Monday, April 11, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
The Product Marketing team leads the messaging, positioning, go-to-market (GTM) strategy, and product launches while also contributing to market research and competitive analysis at JumpCloud. We work cross functionally across a wide range of internal and external teams to ensure market success and rapid adoption of JumpCloud’s Directory Platform. The kind of person who joins the JumpCloud product marketing team is passionate and has the ability to dream big and then execute on it.
JumpCloud needs a strategic, yet hands-on, senior Product Marketing Manager who understands how to position solutions in dynamic and competitive markets to join our team. You will help transform how companies think about directory services and help define new market segments for JumpCloud’s unique set of products and services. This role will work closely with sales, product management and customers to understand our target audience, key issues they are experiencing and the competitive landscape. You will leverage these insights to develop GTM strategies, sales enablement content and training, and competitive analysis.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or consulting for Software-as-a-Service IT and/or Cybersecurity solutions. Bonus points for candidates with identity solution experience.
- You understand all aspects of a product launch activities, including the coordination and execution of new product introduction, go-to-market strategy and execution, sales enablement, and marketing support.
- You are a product strategist who has successfully led new product introductions to competitive markets including the design and execution of new product packaging and pricing, market capture, and market communications strategies.
- You are a storyteller who understands the needs of your customer and can develop and/or write thought leadership, marketing content, and sales enablement assets that resonate with those audiences.
- Experience managing products that sell across a wide channel partner system as well as direct
- Ability to create and give presentations to a variety of audiences
- Bonus for experience with Product Led Growth (PLG) products.
Key attributes and abilities you must demonstrate to be successful include:
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions
- You are a hands-on individual contributor who can think strategically, but more importantly, execute on multiple work streams simultaneously.
- You excel at cross-group collaboration, gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization.
- You are a motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- You show initiative and insight while also being a strong team player that leans in when needed.
- You are a strong influencer who works closely with product, marketing, and sales teams to gain consensus and to partner with the respective teams to achieve KPI metric goals.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $190,000 - $220,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that are you able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in the office in Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description