Precision Oncology Marketing Manager - Central (ADX-229-20)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The Precision Oncology Marketing Manager – Central drives awareness and adoption of Archer’s companion diagnostic (CDx) assay in the region with oncologists. As a member of the US regional marketing team, this specialist partners with major reference laboratories running Archer diagnostics to facilitate their commercial marketing and sales efforts. This individual also liaises with Archer’s biopharma partners to educate oncologists on importance of molecular diagnostic methods for precision therapy selection.
- Facilitate reference laboratories and Biopharma partners to promote and drive adoption of Archer’s companion diagnostic promotions with oncologists.
- Partner with members of the Archer marketing team to coordinate CDx promotional materials and content, providing “continuous feedback” voice of customer input.
- Work cross-functionally with the product marketing team, global commercial marketing to align strategies, tactics, and lifecycle planning.
- Build and manage relationships with industry key opinion leaders to drive adoption of CDx.
- Identify changes in testing landscape and work with internal and external stakeholders to remove barriers to diagnostic testing
- Provide CDx sales trainings to internal and external partner sales teams
- Manage external diagnostic company, lab network and oncologist relationships to drive product adoption.
- Establish network of external speakers and collaborators to raise market awareness of upcoming CDx products.
- Manage promotional budget with partner laboratories and biopharma CDx partners
- Possess strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ensure highest level of adherence with company’s regulatory, legal, and compliance policies
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitors and market trends that are impacting product utilization of customers.
- An in-depth understanding of all disease states associated with Archer products and the ability to decipher and communicate product differentiation for competitive positioning.
- Strives for excellence in all aspects of performance and is committed to continuous self-evaluation and development.
- Attends various sales meetings and professional conferences around the US on as needed basis.
- Work closely with sales management and product marketing to understand and communicate product positioning and market strategy.
- Ability to communicate complex scientific topics in a compelling way, strong storytelling and influencer approaches to customer communications.
- 4+ years of sales experience with a strong record of success selling/promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics
- Strong knowledge of the NGS market and genetic testing products.
- Proven territory or account management skills.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Strong communicator with an ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers, and external stakeholders and commercial partners as needed.
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner.
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Deep understanding, or strong ability to quickly learn, clinical research in cancer.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Residency in the Central United States
- Preferred Qualifications -
- Clinical oncology experience.
- Existing relationships with oncologists.
- Strong relationships within major oncology accounts within territory.
- Knowledge of NGS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field. MBA preferred
Read Full Job Description