PPC Specialist at Zen Planner
Zen Planner is part of the Daxko family of brands. Daxko’s mission is to power health and wellness throughout the world. We provide solutions, services, and insights for the health and wellness industry to engage members, deliver delightful experiences, and improve the businesses we serve.Job Description
As a PPC Specialist at Daxko you will manage and continuously optimize our customers' websites via a reputable PPC program to ensure maximum lead generation. You will own the paid advertising strategy for Integrated Websites customers by managing all aspects of their ad campaigns on social platforms such as Facebook and Google.
We'll also want you to...
- Implement and analyze split testing campaigns and landing pages
- Work closely with customers on campaign strategy and educate on best practices for campaign performance.
- Own all creative and analytical aspects of campaigns – copywriting, visual creative, campaign setup, optimization, strategy.
- Measure and analyze digital content effectiveness through tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager to optimize website performance
- Utilize a combination of best practices and creative problem solving to continually test and improve customer’s campaign performance
- Consistently and effectively communicate with customers to keep them informed of their campaign performance metrics, make action suggestions to customers based on their performance.
- Manage customer inquiries related to their paid advertising campaigns performance
- Work closely with the Integrated Website Team and Product Team to stay up-to-date on the website product offering
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running Facebook Campaigns
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running Google Campaigns
- Experience with SEM tools (Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel)
- Experience Split Testing (ads and landing pages)
- Direct customer interaction experience
- Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work on your own, with a team, and with customers
- Strong English, editorial, and creative writing skills (copywriting)
- You are Google Ads certified
- Experience using Adobe PhotoShop
- Experience with Conversion Optimization
- Personal passion for fitness (CrossFit, Dance, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Yoga, Pilates and other fitness disciplines)
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.