Description: AdCellerant is searching for an experienced Google AdWords PPC search specialist. We are expanding our search team responsible for managing Small to Medium Business (SMB) advertisers through PPC and mobile search. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior search engine marketing experience, be data-driven, and have proven success managing numerous search engine marketing campaigns. As part of our Search Engine Marketing Team, you will create new campaigns, conduct bid management and optimization, prepare reports and develop landing pages and keyword copy in support of advertiser goals. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented attitude and habits are keys to success.
• Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
• Create new paid search campaigns utilizing various internal Web-based systems
• Create/modify landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns
• QA campaigns before launching
• Make campaign and keyword optimization changes under direction of Search Marketing Manager
• Create campaign reports
• Budget stewardship to ensure campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPLs are achieved
• Keyword Research
• Competitive Analysis
• Recommending changes in methods to increase traffic to websites
• Other duties as needed
• Successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
• 2-3 years search engine marketing on Google and Bing
• Google Adwords Certified
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools.
• Strong Excel skills
• Must possess knowledge of HTML.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to multi task and work within deadlines.
• Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Prior experience with PPC management platforms
• Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser
Adcellerant offers full time employees two weeks of paid time off per year, sick days, health and dental benefits, 401k retirement plan, and a fun downtown Denver location!