Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, and check out this video to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Job Description: Performance Marketing Specialist
Bonusly is looking for a collaborative, creative, and analytical Performance Marketing Specialist to join our high-energy Marketing team. Our small but mighty marketing team is rocking and rolling and bringing tons of traffic and leads into our sales funnel. We are looking for a person who can develop effective paid media and paid social campaigns and web pages that drive traffic and generate leads so that we send high-quality, informed prospects to our sales team. We need someone who understands the ins and outs of moving leads through the funnel, who has a passion for figuring out what is driving conversions (or not) and why, and who can take those insights and try new approaches.
You will contribute to a team that seeks to transform workplace recognition and feedback at some of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Launch, track, and optimize paid campaigns across multiple channels such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to communicate the value of Bonusly and drive opportunities to sales
- Take a data-driven approach to understanding the impact of our campaigns and how they are moving traffic through the marketing funnel
- Utilize internal tools (i.e. HubSpot, Intellimize and Hotjar) to optimize our website and facilitate lead to SQL conversions
- Present demand generation learnings and observations (what’s working, what’s not) to other marketing team members
- Contribute to other product marketing efforts as needed, such as drafting sales enablement content and assisting with the execution of go-to-market plans
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have 1+ years creating and optimizing paid media and paid social campaigns
- Have 1+ years of experience with marketing automation technologies such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua
- Have 2+ years of professional Digital Marketing experience
- Have the ability to analyze multiple marketing data sources (i.e. Google Analytics, Intellimize, HubSpot, Hotjar) and identify next steps
- Have familiarity with creating, running, and analyzing A/B testing campaigns
- Have experience with automating and iterating on lead nurturing
- Have B2B Saas marketing experience
- Have a BS/BA or 2+ years equivalent experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
✨Bonus points for…..
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications
- Experience with HubSpot
- Base Salary range: $67,500 - $82,500
- Equity Range: 0.02% - 0.05%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.