Performance Marketing Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team!
The Performance Marketing Manager will work closely with the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and the Growth Marketing Manager to help us optimize many of our digital advertising channels with a focus on Paid Search, Display, and Directories. As we increase our demand generation goals, this role will be a critical player in allowing our ad channels to perform at peak capacity and drive scaled opportunity attainment at the most efficient budget possible.
Who will love this job:
- A collaborator – you love working with others and forging strong cross-functional partnerships to achieve the best outcomes
- A data connoisseur – you are passionate about gathering and analyzing data to make informed decisions
- A self-starter – you are resourceful and constantly experiment with new tools and technologies for the job
- A subject matter expert – you are a whiz with Google Ads and bring with you expertise in a variety of paid digital advertising channels
What you’ll do:
- Identify key optimization opportunities within the Google Ads platform on our paid search and display channels and build out the action plan to implement them
- Retain ownership of the day to day management of the paid search, display, and directory channels, regularly updating bids and analyzing performance
- Launch new Paid Search and Display campaigns in partnership with the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and the Growth Marketing manager based on analysis of current campaigns
- Research and launch new PPC channels, leading all aspects of the operations of these channels from end to end
- Establish partial ownership of budget allocation for paid search, display, and directory channels, along with regular reporting cadence of spend actuals for these channels
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both our Google Ads and Directory account managers, working with them to follow through on any account expansion opportunities
You should have:
- Hands-on experience managing the Google Search Ads and the Google Display Network, as well as Directories (or a comparable channel); Google Ads certification preferred but not required
- Experience managing paid digital advertising channels, preferably within a B2B context
- Ability to own day to day bid management and optimization projects within the Google Ads platform and Capterra (or a comparable PPC channel)
- Ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, up to and including C-suite
- A data-driven, analytical approach to decision making
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter.
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location
$90,000 - $110,000
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely and will be through at least August 2021. We are planning on returning to working in our offices in September 2021.**