Performance Marketing Manager at PopSockets LLC
Performance Marketing Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, click here. Read more about our recent rebrand and updated packaging here.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for defining paid media strategies to support the PopSockets business and brand, in partnership with the brand marketing, ecommerce, and creative teams. With the global team, you support with best practices, global connectivity, and agency support as needed. The role will require both strategic thinking and hands-on execution skills to be successful.
The Performance Marketing Manager is a highly motivated & creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers & customers into advocates.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with digital marketing team and brand marketing teams to align all digital marketing channels
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
- Manage social community management team through the lens of being customer obsessed.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance..
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across all major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional digital marketing experience and 1+ year of leadership and management
- Proven strong campaign management, including the ability to plan end-to-end campaigns and execute digitally
- Ability to translate analytics into actionable insights for iterating marketing and campaign strategy
- High degree of initiative, resourcefulness, personal responsibility and ownership
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and organizational skills
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.