Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
At Havenly, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Denver, we make decorating and shopping for your home fun, convenient and affordable.
Our Growth team is, well, growing :) Havenly is seeking a best-in-class, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to manage all aspects of executing and analyzing paid campaigns across search, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram, Pinterest, and programmatic media. Who are you? An avid performance marketer with a passion for the paid digital ecosystem. You have a holistic understanding of shaping performance marketing strategy to drive results while also being able to pull the levers to put that strategy into action. You have an acute knack for identifying areas of opportunity and increasing campaign efficiencies across channels, you are a jack-of-all-trades with Excel, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with data analysis! This role requires a team player who is hard-working, self-driven and passionate about digital advertising, with deep experience across multiple channels and exposure to DTC brands.What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Identify and present new opportunities and areas for growth across our digital marketing ecosystem
- Build & optimize Facebook and Instagram, paid search, Google Shopping, & other paid social campaigns
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in KPIs
- Continually develop & refine our digital marketing strategy
- Actively test & analyze targeting, copy and creative, landing pages and positioning to drive results
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations
- Create weekly reporting outlining performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Work closely with graphic design team to develop new creative concepts for iterative testing
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience within digital marketing, preferably with DTC and/or ecommerce experience
- Hands on experience in campaign trafficking, development, execution, and optimization across Facebook and Instagram and Google AdWords
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail
- High-level Excel proficiency and setting up reporting templates
- Eye for creative and ad copy
- Ambition and drive to produce great results internally
- Ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics, Looker, etc.
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the 30,000 foot view
- An eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
- Experience in Google Shopping Ads highly preferred, including Google Merchant Center
- Media planning experience
- Experience with 3rd party management and measurement tools
- Academy for Ads certifications
- Facebook Blueprint certifications
Why you’ll love working at Havenly:
It’s hard - You get the opportunity to work hard, learn a ton, and grow your skill set. This is not a 9-5 job, we have high expectations, and every day you’ll be faced with new challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.
It’s fulfilling - We get the opportunity to make an impact on one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home, every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call home.
It’s fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun. Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an impact is fun.If this sounds exciting, and you’re interested in joining us, we’d love to hear from you!
Please include your resumes and a cover letter that lets us know why this (specific) opportunity is exciting for you.