Partner PR Specialist at Zoom Video Communications
The Partner PR Specialist will be responsible for coordinating PR activities in support of our growing channel business. The position requires collaborating cross-functionally with multiple teams to oversee communications related to our thriving channel and partner ecosystems. Additional responsibilities include managing approvals for third-party content from hardware partners, vendors, and customers. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Develop proactive PR/media strategy for channel program news and updates
- Lead collaboration with internal partners to manage reviews for third-party press releases, blogs, and sponsored articles
- Oversee review and approval process for third-party requests for case studies and testimonials featuring Zoom
- Partner with EMEA, APAC and LATAM PR leads for in-region channel/partner announcements
- Manage inbound channel press media inquiries
- Research and coordinate timing, approval, and submission for relevant channel awards
- Identify opportunities to highlight channel leadership
- Vet requests for speaking engagements related to the channel team
- Develop press release templates as needed
- Support other PR initiatives as needed
- Track relevant media coverage and report as needed
- BA/BS degree (e.g. Communications, Journalism, Liberal Arts) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in the PR field, either in-house or agency
- Experience with B2B companies and familiarity with channel media
- Working knowledge of Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong program/project management and organization skills a must
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and no ego
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good eye for detail
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram