Partner Marketing Specialist at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:13 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 10, 2020
We are an insurtech company where smart people can see the impact of their work as we tackle meaningful problems together. We think it’s fun to disrupt an industry that has been slow to change. But we aren’t shaking things up for the sake of change, we’re here to solve big problems using technology and an innovative approach to improve how small business owners access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs, so at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us. We hire passionate people who like to work hard, yet we also know that life exists outside the office. Small businesses are the backbone of the economy; talented team members are the backbone of Pie. We are pie-oneering a whole new approach to insurance.
How You’ll Do It
You will work directly with the Senior Marketing Manager to expand our partner marketing channel. You will implement our strategy, positioning, and tactics to reach this critical audience of insurance wholesalers, retail agents, and payroll companies. In this highly cross-functional role, you’ll collaborate within marketing and across Pie, particularly with our business development team, and use multiple marketing channels to help achieve our dual goals of acquiring new partners and growing existing partner relationships.
- Help tell the Pie story effectively to the distribution partner audience through a wide variety of marketing channels, including paid and earned opportunities.
- Serve as a partner marketing expert, collaborating with members of our marketing, business development, underwriting, product, and customer care teams on highly cross-functional projects.
- Own the day-to-day execution for a range of partner marketing channels, including creative, budget, targeting, testing, and reporting.
- Support the business development team’s efforts to acquire new partners and grow partner agent volume through both proactive campaigns and responsive projects (i.e., you’ll drive some efforts and also respond to some incoming requests).
- Stay up-to-date on emerging marketing channels and innovate ambitiously on existing approaches rather than simply imitating competitors’ tactics.
- Exercise outstanding judgment in your strategic, tactical, and creative recommendations and decisions about campaigns and activities.
- Analyze and optimize partner marketing performance on an ongoing basis.
The Right Stuff
- 3-5 years of experience successfully implementing marketing tactics, preferably in partner marketing but will consider equivalent experience.
- Expertise in three or more marketing channels: email, branding, product marketing, content, events, video, partner marketing, B2B (e.g., demand generation, lead nurture, sales/business development collateral, trade shows), direct mail, referral, or social media.
- Strong perspective on the partner marketing channel balanced with a desire to collaborate effectively with stakeholders with differing viewpoints.
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation platform preferred.
- Outstanding speaking and presenting abilities.
- Exceptional writing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Experience measuring results and optimizing efforts quickly.
- Ownership mindset with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and a strong belief that the buck stops with you.
- Demonstrated ability to get up to speed fast, manage projects, influence decision makers, and ruthlessly prioritize high impact activities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock grants)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous Vacation
- 7 days of paid sick leave
- Commuter Allowance
- 401k Match
- Modern office space with onsite gym
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Generous Parental Leave
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Checkout our employee reviews on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding