Partner Marketing Manager at Notion
Who we are
At Notion, we help people protect the things they love most. Notion’s first product, a multi-purpose IoT sensor, paired with thoughtful data analytics and services, delivers peace of mind to empower anyone to live an easier, safer, better life. Much more than home security, our ability to collect and analyze incredible amounts of data from homes has already led to partnerships with a number of insurance companies.Our nimble team is made up of engineers, designers and business development experts. We're a motivated and passionate group of self-starters, excited to create solutions that truly make a difference in people's lives! Want to know more? Check us out at getnotion.com.
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The Partner Marketing Manager will lead the marketing efforts related to our B2B partnerships and be the point marketing contact for our ongoing smart insurance programs. This person will work closely with sales, business development, and our partnerships team to ensure we are effectively supporting the B2B funnel and current partners.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building marketing for high-touch partners and is comfortable with a mix of tactical and strategic work. This person will not only help execute but will be involved in shaping our partner positioning, program design, and GTM strategy. Join us if you’re eager to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace new opportunities, and challenge yourself to deliver consistent excellence.
Responsibilities B2B Partner Marketing:
- Work closely with the sales, business development, and partnerships team to identify, create, and execute marketing opportunities for new or existing partners
- Manage and develop lead generation campaigns across channels through webinars, white papers, case studies, advertising, and events/speaking engagements
- Lead B2B content and thought leadership strategy across channels: website, blog, newsletter, social, and industry focused trade publications
- Create and manage all partner focused content including sales collateral, presentations, email campaigns, and ad design
- Own the positioning (and refinement) for the services we provide to partners
- Lead partner persona development and competitive analysis within our B2B channels
Marketing Support for Partner Programs:
- Collaborate with the partnerships team on partner program development/expansion
- Manage and report on the marketing performance of our partner smart monitoring programs
- Work closely with our Customer Marketing Manager to optimize the programs through A/B testing and other marketing tactics
- Lead the GTM plan and launch of partner programs including messaging, website development, customer journey mapping, and collateral/packaging design
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field 4 to 6+ years experience in Marketing, with at least 2+ years in B2B marketing
- Strong client/partner facing communication or consulting experience
- A self-starter, with ability to effectively communicate with multiple team members to ensure success with larger partners
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
- A critical thinker with an analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Design savvy and feels confident in creating collateral
- Experience using software tools to gather data and make decisions. Examples include Salesforce, Google Analytics, Shopify, ActiveCampaign
Notion is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sex (including pregnancy and childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.