Partner Marketing Manager
Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Manager. In this role you’ll play a central role in Guild’s mission by developing strong connections with corporate communication and marketing leaders, across current and future Fortune 1000 client organizations, to build awareness of their education benefits program. In this role, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the marketing and communications workflows and needs of our employer partners and their employees to drive conversion behavior and feed knowledge and back to our internal teams.
In particular, we are looking for someone who will help the team discover and pitch client branded programs and channels, create frameworks for launches and multi-channel marketing efforts, and develop effective campaign strategies for new clients. You will work with internal marketing colleagues to create, edit, and gain approval of marketing deliverables, and develop relationships with employer partners’ internal teams to drive awareness in their internal communications channels. You’ll join a team of learners dedicated to our mission who come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from consulting to teaching to consumer products and more.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will:
- Deliver increased student enrollment, engagement, and retention to our employer partners and work with some of the largest, most influential organizations in the country
- Hone the ability to develop insights into Fortune 1000 communication channels and growth levers
- Become an expert on our employers’ marketing channels to its employees so that you can lead marketing goals, plans, and campaigns
- Understand the employer’s brand voice to tailor campaigns and messaging to speak directly to eligible employee populations
- Maintain strong relationships with employers’ corporate communications and marketing leaders
- Execute marketing plans for employer partner’s corporate communications channels (social, direct mail, email, web, field, onsite)
- Collaborate with Employer Account Owners and partner cross-functionally with Guild’s Marketing Team to evolve the partner’s marketing strategy, content, and channels
- Measure and track the success of campaigns and initiatives and provide feedback and improvements to inform future strategy; Evaluate campaigns against performance metrics
- Receive feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Amazing marketing skills - you’re wildly creative and have worked to create multi-channel, innovative campaigns with proven results. You have experience executing multi-channel campaigns via email, direct mail, social, events, and web.
- 5+ years in corporate communications, marketing, or brand strategy experience within a B2C company
- Experience working with external partners to co-develop and execute marketing campaigns, agency experience a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills; C-Suite presentation skills desired.
- Strong customer service skills; ability to build productive and trusting relationships with clients
- The ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the company
- High attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details of a marketing plan. You are comfortable with marketing analytics and dashboards and use them to drive decisions.
- A drive to work hard and bring your own perspective and experience to your work and the broader team while working in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup
- Willingness and ability to travel when required (less than 20%)
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.