Are you passionate about connecting people with mental health care when they need it most? Do you have a deep understanding of Medicare, payor relations, and the complex inner workings of health insurance? SonderMind is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to serve as the lead for all payor marketing and communications initiatives. In this role, you will deliver best in class marketing and communication plans to grow SonderMind’s client base and create added-value for our payor partners. You’ll work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company where we pride ourselves on collaboration, creativity, and constant iteration.
Our Idea Candidate
As our ideal candidate you have proven experience in healthcare marketing (specifically payor marketing). You enjoy working cross functionally with other teams. You are a clear communicator.
- Within one month, understand the existing and forecasted SonderMind payor portfolio.
- Within three months, develop and execute 2 payor engagement campaigns. Define success criteria for each campaign and exceed performance goals.
- Within six months, tie payor engagement strategies to a 25-50% increase in new clients.
- Define and execute the marketing and communications strategy for all payor relations.
- Work closely with the Payor Operations team to create new and nurture existing payor relationships and leverage those opportunities to generate new clients.
- Develop and iterate turnkey partnership packages to increase payor engagement and client utilization of SonderMind.
- Create new strategies that position SonderMind as a valued partner and leader in the mental health space.
- Direct the development of new payor focused collateral and content, including emails, flyers, social posts, ads, and more.
- Drive cross-functional adoption of strategic plans.
- Develop campaign KPIs and track progress toward success.
- 5-7 years of experience executing health care marketing campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience working for or developing relationships with health care payors.
- Proven success developing and executing partner engagement campaigns.
- Superior cross-functional communication and leadership ability.
- B2B and B2C marketing experience.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Nice to Have
- MBA or MPH
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary for this position is $80,000.00. Actual title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.