Partner Marketing Manager Commercial at Conga
Our new company was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernize their business processes.
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial excellence.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at:
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
As Conga’s Partner Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the strategic planning, management, delivery, and measurement of Conga’s partner marketing initiatives. Your focus will be to work with a broad set of partners and you will be responsible for building a marketing plan to educate and engage partners to sell Conga solutions. You will have a tight pulse on partner needs and successes and have creative ideas to support revenue through our partner channels. You have experience launching campaigns and co-marketing initiatives and have successfully launched partner marketing campaigns in the past. You are focused on maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of Conga’s market positioning, products and services to help ensure partner efforts and partner programs are aligned with the overall organizational goals and brand. You’re creative, but also love thinking about the whole marketing funnel and making decisions based on data. You’re excited to hit the ground running and use your experience to get to know and build successful long-term relationships with our partners
- Align closely with partner contacts, Partner Sales, Sales, and Marketing stakeholders to create and coordinate partner marketing campaigns to drive demand for Conga’s solutions
- Develop and execute co-marketing strategies and joint-marketing plans with top partner accounts to accelerate partner contribution to revenue
- Work cross functionally with Field Marketing and Customer Marketing to create, execute, and measure regional joint partner events that drive net-new business and expand existing business
- Create and execute marketing activities to support campaigns such as webinars and other online event activities
- Work with partner account managers in identifying and building integrations and partnerships with companies that align with company goals
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to measure and report on Partner Marketing pipeline creation, conversion, and ROI
- Collaborate with the Partner, Sales, and Event teams to develop and execute marketing programs that reach partners and their end users at corporate events, regional events, and channel partner events, such as: lunch’n learns, user group meetings, Sales Kick-offs (SKO) and other.
- Enable partners through the development and management of one-to-many communication channels and programs such as Partner newsletters and Partner Community content to engage and inform partners of new products, trainings and other partner resources
- Craft & develop marketing content for compelling partner-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, how to guides etc.)
- Activate partner sponsorship and engagement at Conga’s annual user conference, Connect and Dreamforce
- Contribute to a culture of innovation by finding new and better ways of doing things: identify, create, and employ creative approaches to support partner co-marketing initiatives
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years’ SaaS B2B marketing experience, demand generation or partner programs preferred.
- Experienced in driving customer value and expanding brand presence through partnerships
- Actively participates in and collaborates with others across teams to achieve business goals
- Strong knowledge of partner channel models and related support
- Team player with experience coordinating initiatives across teams
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project/program management
- Organized, ambitious, and high-energy that can embrace and navigate a fast-paced, ever-shifting environment
- Ownership mentality and proven ability to meet deadlines, work collaboratively with others, and ensure high quality deliverables
- Problem solver who is proactive, innovative, and willing to take on challenges - never satisfied with the status quo.
- Embodies Conga core values of passion with a purpose, adapt to win, the desire for knowledge, and five-star value
- Familiarity with marketing tools like Salesforce, Sendoso, and Wrike are highly preferred
- Experienced and/or familiar with relevant partner marketing solutions such as or similar to: Salesforce, Marketo, Salesloft, Crossbeam
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience