Partner Marketing Director at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Director. In this role you’ll play a central role in Guild’s mission by developing strong connections with corporate communication and marketing leaders, across current and future Fortune 1000 client organizations, to build awareness and adoption of their education benefits program. You’ll develop an intimate understanding of the marketing and communications workflows for each client and develop marketing strategies to drive conversion of their program.
In particular, we are looking for someone who will lead a small partner marketing team, discover and pitch client branded programs and channels, create frameworks for launching clients and multi-channel marketing efforts, and develop effective campaign strategies that drive student growth. You will work with your direct reports and internal marketing colleagues to build valuable marketing assets for our clients, and develop relationships with employer partners’ internal teams. You will own metrics for your clients, with a focus on the acquisition components of the student growth funnel. You’ll join a team of learners dedicated to our mission who come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from consulting to teaching to consumer products and more.
As a Partner Marketing Director you will:
- Deliver increased student enrollment, engagement, and retention to our employer partners and work with some of the largest, most influential organizations in the country
- Create effective multi-channel marketing strategies to drive growth (e.g social, direct mail, email, events, web, onsite advertising)
- Become an expert on our employers’ marketing channels to their employees so that you can lead marketing goals, plans, and campaigns
- Understand the employer’s brand voice and employee populations to tailor campaigns and messaging to personalize the experience for eligible employee populations
- Maintain strong relationships with employers’ corporate communications and marketing senior leaders, leading client-facing calls and meetings.
- Manage a small team who will execute marketing plans for employer partner’s corporate communications channels
- Collaborate with Employer Account Owners and partner cross-functionally with Guild’s Marketing, Product and Analytics Team to evolve the partner’s marketing strategy, content, and channels
- Develop executive-level marketing dashboards to communicate the value and impact of marketing programs. Data and benchmarks will inform your strategies.
- Manage the process of measuring and tracking the success of campaigns and initiatives and provide feedback and improvements to inform future strategy.
- Help scale the department for future growth by creating templates, processes, best practices, and a marketing knowledge center.
- Receive feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Amazing marketing skills - you’re wildly creative and have worked to create multi-channel, innovative campaigns with proven results. You have hands-on experience executing multi-channel campaigns via email, direct mail, social, events, and web.
- 7+ years marketing strategy experience and experience within a B2C company. B2B2C experience ideal.
- Experience working with external partners to co-develop and execute marketing campaigns, agency experience a plus
- Great people management skills and a desire to coach/mentor junior colleagues
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills; C-Suite presentation skills desired
- Strong customer service skills; ability to build productive and trusting relationships with clients
- The ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members within the company
- High attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details of a marketing plan. You are comfortable with marketing analytics and dashboards and use them to drive decisions.
- A drive to work hard and bring your own perspective and experience to your work and the broader team while working in a fast-paced and ever-changing startup
- Willingness and ability to travel when required
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.