Partner Marketing Director (Remote) at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Director to help us grow the impact of our employer partnerships - with companies like Disney, Chipotle, Discover Financial and Walmart - by driving awareness and adoption of Guild’s education benefits within their population of eligible employees. This role is remote, Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA.
The ideal candidate thrives in rolling up their sleeves and getting creative about ways to drive awareness of education benefits, using data to supervise and storytelling to build appropriate marketing strategies. Someone who is relationship-focused, who can quickly establish rapport and respect with F1000 leaders. Someone who can manage change well in a fast growing company, helping lead a team of managers and associates with a lot of varying priorities, and be a key strategic thought partner in building new structures and processes to enable us to scale efficiently.As a Partner Marketing Director, you will:
- Work directly with senior marketing, communications, and PR leaders at our Fortune 1000 employer partners to build marketing strategies that educate their employees about education benefits and drive adoption of those benefits.
- Establish yourself as a specialist on the standard methodologies of marketing to a frontline workforce through channels. You’ll be expected to influence partners to adopt standard methodologies and optimize marketing efforts to maximize employee engagement
- Create strategies and processes to help turn standard methodologies into repeatable & scalable marketing motions to apply to Guild’s portfolio of partners
- Build strong relationships with our partners’ communications teams to influence the marketing strategy through employer channels such as intranet, email, apps and on site.
- Develop programs to activate leaders within our partner companies to help evangelize education benefits to their teams.
- Engage with relevant partners to deploy recruitment marketing strategies looking to use Guild’s education benefits to drive their recruitment efforts.
- Engage with those same F1000 teams to develop strategies that tie the Guild education benefit to improve their retention and up-skilling initiatives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of your channel marketing, including calls to action, A/B testing, funnel conversions, etc…
- Collaborate with Guild marketing and client success teams to optimize and innovate new ways to drive awareness of education benefits within our employer partners.
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In this role, you’ll work closely with team members and leadership across Employer Partnerships and collaborate with other Guild leaders across the organization.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years professional experience
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- Experience engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external partners to manage and launch new marketing initiatives.
- Experience navigating sophisticated organizations, quickly identifying and influencing decision-makers.
- Deep experience with B2B2C, field or channel marketing
- Experience developing a B2B voice that speaks to F1000 leaders as well as a B2C voice for F1000 frontline employees
- An ability and willingness to generate creative content that speaks to both audiences
- An understanding of general B2C demand gen (call to actions, how to drive a funnel from different channels, campaign management, etc.)
- Desire to be a player-coach and develop junior marketers on account management and communications strategy
- Experience developing brand, voice for a product or program and event marketing is a plus
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $140,000-$166,250 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth