Paid Social Marketing Specialist - Sling at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Paid Social Marketing Specialist II position will focus on customer acquisition within the Facebook platform. This role is critical to the success of the digital program and will collaborate with multiple internal departments. A successful candidate is an eager learner ready to roll up their sleeves and dig into campaign data. 1-2 years’ experience in direct platform management
- Manage campaign budget, media performance, and perform media optimizations
- Analyze and report out campaign performance to key stakeholders
- Provide insight and strategic recommendations for creative message and audience strategy
- Develop testing strategy and implementation for both A/B and champion/challenger framework
- Ad trafficking and appending urls with site analytics tracking
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Bachelors degree and 1-2 years’ experience in direct platform management; or combination of education and relative work experience
- Experience with Excel and comfortable with basic functions
- Excellent communication, cross-functional and relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-growing startup environment, while keeping business objectives top of mind; passion for media & entertainment industry