***We are currently hiring for a January 2022 start date. Please note that due to an influx of applications, the hiring process may be longer than usual.
Interested in the developing world of social marketing? Looking for an opportunity to grow analytic and creative skills? Keep reading.
The Paid Social Analyst position is the initial phase in a career track that builds mastery in paid social advertising as well as account management. This role is designed to provide you with the training required to drive demonstrable results on advertising campaigns ranging from $10,000-$500,000/month in budget. The role is expected to last for 12 months and end with a promotion into an Account Manager position.
What happens during the initial phase?
You go through an extensive and proven training program. Our internal classroom is led by the Metric Theory management team, which has a track record of developing over thirty Account Managers in the past three years. During the training you will master bidding & budgeting optimization, audience targeting, campaign architecture, remarketing, client communication & more. You will use statistical analysis in Excel, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and enterprise technology to increase revenue, improve ROI and grow the online advertising efforts of our clients across channels.
After the initial month of heavy training, we want to make sure you feel part of the action on the Account Services team. Therefore, you start to execute on live campaigns. You will be exposed to businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to 10-person eCommerce companies that rely on social digital marketing to drive revenue.
The goal of the ongoing training program is to transition you to a full Account Manager role where you will be responsible for your own client portfolio. Beyond the Account Manager role, we have opportunities to progress to a Senior Manager role after 2 years focusing on leading a team or a Social Marketing specialty.
- University degree with strong academic performance (Minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Prior statistical, analytic or digital marketing background
- Desire to become a pivotal player in a rapidly growing company
- An inquisitive mind and comfortable with numbers; Social marketing is extremely data driven
- Strong communication and social skills
- Leadership experience in some capacity, either professionally or personally
- Demonstrable work ethic and drive for success
- This role is exempt
- Base salary: $48,000
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 200+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). In January 2021, Metric Theory merged with Media.Monks in order to expand our services offering and increase our visibility in the advertising space. We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards:
• Built In Best Places to Work in San Francisco, Denver and New York in 2021
• US Search Awards Agency of the Year in 2020
• Digiday Worklife Award for "Most Dedicated to Employee Growth" in 2020
• Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
• Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
• Adweek 100: Fastest Growing Agencies in 2019
• Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2017-2021
• #7 in Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures 2018
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work:
• Tireless focus on culture, values and inclusion that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
• Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
• Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
• Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
• Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
• Unlimited paid time off, sick days, and 14 company-wide holidays including Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Years Eve & Day, Juneteenth, and International Women's Day (to name a few)
• Unlimited opportunity to work from home or in a fully remote work setting, we also have offices nationwide for a full time or hybrid work model
• Fully covered medical, dental & vision coverage for you and your family; family planning assistance; 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for both parents
• 401(k) company contribution; monthly wifi stipend; work from home stipend; pet insurance; Talkspace and Headspace memberships, and more!