Paid Search Marketing Manager opportunities at Location3
*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
Expected Salary Range for Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager (senior level): $65,000 to $80,000 annually depending on experience.
Expected Salary Range for Paid Search Marketing Manager (mid-level): $50,000 to $68,000 annually depending on experience.
We have multiple paid search opportunities ranging from mid-level to more experienced. We are looking for seasoned and dynamic Paid Search experts who will be accountable for channel strategy and day-to-day management of client campaigns. These positions will be responsible for the overall portfolio performance and will aid in the integration of Pay-Per-Click data into other services across the account team.
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance
- Ongoing recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovations
- Responsible for implementing client PPC strategy and identifying tactics necessary for the proper management of campaigns
- Assists in managing client relationships by balancing their day-to-day needs and their long-term objectives
- Compilation of performance results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with analysis for client presentations
- Remaining on top of the search industry
- Collaborating with other departments within the company
- Establishing priorities and providing detailed goals, expectations and performance standards
- Relates important decisions and actions to the big picture
- Client facing experience
- Presentation skills
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports on performance against client business objectives and KPIs (senior level)
- Considers all Google Ads best practices and recommendations to maintain our Google Premier Partner status (senior level)
- Management experience (senior level)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in PPC management (mid-level)
- 4+ years’ experience in PPC management for direct response, performance-based ROI campaigns (senior level)
- Minimum 1 year experience working in direct response, performance-based ROI campaigns
- Experience in display and paid social a plus
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills, particularly in the use of formulas and vlookups
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sort through data and find solutions to challenges
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of Google & Microsoft Ads
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Relevant industry certifications a plus
- Experience utilizing Search Ads 360 a plus
- Must have experience in Local Inventory Ads
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.