Paid Media Strategist
Digible, Inc. is an emerging startup in the digital marketing and technology field. Our focus is multifamily marketing and student housing with a client base spanning across 50 markets. Digible has big plans for expansion for both our agency and SAAS platform. We are aggressively pursuing top talent in the Denver area to grow our team and help shape the company’s future.
Digible, Inc. is looking for an experienced Paid Media Strategist to join our team to execute and develop paid media strategy on both the agency and technology side of the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a growing startup and shape the Campaign Manager process while helping build the team.
For more information on our company and culture check out our Manifestus (not a real word).
- Build and optimize Paid Search, Paid Social and Display accounts
- Monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Develop paid media strategy based on client-specific goals
- Actively test and analyze keywords, ad copy, landing pages across various paid media platforms to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Work closely with Client Services team to understand clients’ goals and business needs, as well as provide strategy recommendations for how to best achieve those goals
- Stay up to date with industry trends and contribute to our agency blog
- Help develop and train our campaign management team
- A minimum of 1 year experience directly managing paid search and/or paid social accounts.
- 4-year college degree
- Experience working in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and/or Facebook.
- Desire to become a pivotal player in a rapidly growing startup
- Proven track record in operating with a high level of energy, commitment, and enthusiasm to take on a challenging role with cross-functional team commitments
- Experience with DV360(DBM), a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, time management and prioritization a must
- Experience with BBM platforms (Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, etc.)
- Ability to translate objectives into actionable plans
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an analytical mindset
- Self-motivated, problem solver with high energy and enthusiasm
- Willingness to wear multiple hats
- 60 – 70k, depending on experience
- Equity Program
- Full benefits
- 401k match
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work remote 2 days/week
- Weekly team lunches
- Employee trip incentives