Who is Housecall Pro?
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - we champion the Service Pro to success.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K) that start on day 1.
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better (think volunteering and philanthropy).
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off.
- Opportunity to come onboard with a team that is experiencing high growth with ability to explore different career paths.
Let’s talk if you are:
Data-driven: You are immersed in data and are empowered to find solutions by having the best information on your side.
Curious: You possess a growth mindset with a desire for experimentation- learning fuels you and failure doesn’t scare you.
Collaborative: You continuously work to support our partnership team, sharing knowledge and expertise on how to build partnership relationships that gives you a high level of satisfaction.
Creative: You are known for your original and innovative style. Your eye for design and communication is what sets you apart from your peers.
Passionate: Passion for learning, for new experiences, and for being the best at what you do.
How we will keep you busy….
- Create, manage, and optimize campaigns across existing paid marketing channels (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Analyze & leverage internal reporting to understand performance and help drive forward strategy
- Develop compelling ad copy & creative to effectively reach our target customer audience
- Collaborate closely with broader marketing teams and other departments within the organization
- Test new strategies, landing pages, messaging, and creative to continually learn and improve performance
- Proactively seek out innovative opportunities and projects to improve the business and meet goals.
- Previous experience in digital marketing a strong plus: Google Ads, Paid App (Apple Search, Google Play), Facebook Ads
- Self-Starter and naturally curious
- Strong organizational and analytical skills - ability to review data and find actionable items
- Adept in Excel and comfortable creating pivot tables, vlookups, charts etc.
- Salesforce & Tableau experience
- Google Tag Manager
Compensation: $71500 OTE
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro has become the leader in the field service management software space. We are committed to improving home service professionals’ business by providing solutions that support their success by delivering software that includes scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. With over 200 employees in the US and over $50M raised in venture capital, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.