hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe.
Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul to Toronto.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, have an analytical mindset, strong customer empathy,and the ability to collaborate effectively with the in-house teams working across countries and timezones. A creative approach to adopt existing and new best practices is necessary.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
Social Media Marketing tasks:
- Manage and develop social media content calendars for Facebook, IG, IG Stories, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tik Tok and emerging brand platforms
- Create actionable plans to both increase and maintain followers for social media platforms with growth hacking mindset
- Find new content and engagement opportunities by staying in tune with our ever-evolving industry
- Coordinate with the design and copy team for image sourcing and building organic posts per platform
- Keep an eye on all social media platforms, and related blogs, to ensure content is timely and on track
- Develop ways to continue to get the company excited and involved in our social media content through contests, employee spotlights, blog spotlights, etc.
Community Management tasks:
- Manage comments and collect customer feedback from all channels & platforms
- Lead interaction between customers and the brand to ensure a positive community and customer experience. Ensure questions, comments and related opportunities are answered with speed and judgment and in alignment with our brand values
- Ability to analyze social data to support strategic and executional recommendations
- Other ad-hoc projects
- Related professional experience, with an emphasis on social media strategy, digital marketing, public relations, and community engagement.
- 1- 3 years of social media management experience developing and executing a social media marketing strategy
- Experience with Page Manager, FB Analytics, Instagram, Hootsuite
- Excellent copywriting skills with strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling mistakes
- Be available to engage on social media in real-time with an “always-on” attitude
- Able to keep up with high-volume comment moderation across multiple brands
- Familiarity with MS Office tools, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Intermediate skill level in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator or Canva, etc.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives