Media Planner at Conga
The Media Planner will collaborate with the rest of the digital marketing team to develop and launch paid media campaigns that effectively and efficiently achieve Conga’s strategic business goals. This role is responsible for strategy, execution, optimization, and projections for anything from brand awareness to demand gen programs.
The ideal candidate loves to build relationships, thrives with negotiation and has their ear to the ground for new platforms and strategic tactics. This individual should have experience working directly with media outlets and communicating campaign parameters to creative teams. A background in B2B SaaS marketing and digital tactics is a huge plus.
This role will work primarily in digital media buying but a background in traditional advertising is a huge plus. Understanding omnichannel campaigns and how to identify the right media mix to hit a target audience is a core element to success in this position.
- Collaborate with the paid media manager to develop and execute paid media strategy to support ongoing lifecycle programs and point-in-time demand generation campaigns for both commercial and enterprise audiences.
- Manage media plans and buys on direct advertising outlets including content syndication, cost per lead programs, native advertising, thought leadership, content marketing, podcasts, influencers, etc.
- Research media channels and partners to make recommendations for buy placements. Identify new advertising opportunities based on campaign strategy and goals.
- Work collaboratively to implement omnichannel advertising tactics based on buyer personas for paid media campaigns.
Experience Skill and Competencies
- 5-7 years working in a media planner capacity, 3-4 years negotiating media campaigns and spend.
- Experience with ad negotiation, native media buys, and content marketing. Experience working directly with outside media sales teams.
- Comfort discovering new channels by industry or persona in B2B space.
- Global experience while not required is a huge benefit.
- Understanding and competency in business intelligence tools (Google Data Studio / BI / Salesforce reporting).
- Ability to translate business objectives into measurable marketing KPIs.
- Knowledge of digital best practices surrounding data retention, cookie policies, CCPA and GDPR.
- Passion for continual learning.