Media Planner at Booyah Advertising
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:07 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Desired Background and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum 3.5+ years of digital marketing experience in display or paid social (preferably both)
- Advertising product knowledge (ad types, targeting, and tracking capabilities) on social media and display platforms
- Campaign management experience on Facebook, YouTube, Display & Video 360, Sizmek, Amazon DSP
- Advanced knowledge with Tableau specifically for manipulating large amounts of data and building dashboards
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Up to speed on emerging digital industry trends in all of these areas is crucial for pitching new ideas to our internal or external teams
- Experience with ad servers such as Google’s Campaign Manager
- Familiar with different types of buying: prospecting and retargeting models
- Familiar with different attribution models: last touch, rules-based, and data-driven
- Experience presenting in front of clients (weekly calls, QBRs, pitches)
- Experience working on DR and Branding campaigns of $1M+, and full understanding of metrics used to evaluate these types of campaigns
- Experience building media plans including display and paid social media (identifying partners, RFPing, negotiating rates, managing budgets)
- Leadership and delegation experience
- Aptitude to quickly learn new software tools for monitoring and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills and close attention to detail
- Familiarity with all major partner ad platform interfaces and understanding of DSPs and DMPs
- Social personality – comfortable with talking on the phone, emailing, and seeking answers to questions in a timely manner
- Ambition and drive to produce great results for clients
- Understanding of responsibilities and willingness/desire to go above and beyond given tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accountability and pride in the work you produce
- Academy for Ads certifications desired
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall client communication and media strategy as well as timely delivery of reports & analysis.
- Accountable for executing strategies that exceed client goals and KPIs.
- Own the media planning process from start to finish for multiple clients, including research, RFP, selecting partners & negotiating rates, developing a media plan, building a media plan presentation outlining logic and rational behind all media decisions, overseeing campaign setup, launch, and optimization.
- Leverage and maintain strong relationships with partners, remain up to date on partners and their offerings
- Ensure contracts are accurate, out clauses are set and billing is established.
- Budget management including approving and actualizing invoices, monitoring and forecasting media & creative fees, issuing contracts, documenting budget changes and maintaining the overall media plan document.
- Oversee and manage the Media Buyer and Coordinator; provide input on all projects, QA work, and give feedback in real time; provides effective performance feedback through 1:1s and quarterly reviews
- Create timelines, internal and external to remain organized
- Provides in-depth analysis of (bi)weekly Tableau reports and present to the client during bi-weekly calls
- Step above and beyond to ensure clients are fully satisfied
Read Full Job Description