AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 70 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
The AdCellerant team is looking to hire a Media Coordinator. The Media Coordinator will assist the agency team by executing advertising campaigns for various broadcast, OOH, digital and media outlets. Job duties involve coordinating with clients to design media plans and set budgets, selecting the media outlets most suitable for clients' products and services, negotiating the purchase of advertising space and following up to ensure that ad placement and billing proceed smoothly. Qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising and marketing experience, strong communication and organizational skills. You must be detail-oriented, a self starter, socially adept, good with numbers, a natural leader, strong in communication, retain problem solving skills, have attention to detail, be a self-starter, and have excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strategy: Work with the VP of Media to develop and implement current and new sales plans to grow and retain revenue.
- Execution: Work with the Media and Client Services teams to tee up execution of sold strategies and SOWs.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to ensure the team is clear on its goals and strategic plans to drive revenue. External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of superior client service, translating and executing sophisticated marketing strategies that include digital, creative and traditional media, and growing client relationships.
- Reporting: The Media Coordinator will remain involved with client relationships and help key reporting, like weekly/monthly reports, quarterly business reviews, yearly reviews, and other key meetings.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
- 2+ years of working and communicating with clients and internal customers focused on marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- 1+ years in a media planning role, preferably at a digital or traditional advertising company
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to execute a sold SOW from start to finish
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of online/offline products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent